Windows 10: state of decay 2 on pc

Discus and support state of decay 2 on pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so how come state of decay wont work on pc got it to play with my brother and hes xbox and i cant even play it on my pc money wasted for nothing very... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JuicedRaven86, Aug 21, 2019.

1. state of decay 2 on pc

so how come state of decay wont work on pc got it to play with my brother and hes xbox and i cant even play it on my pc money wasted for nothing very upsetting

:)

JuicedRaven86, Aug 21, 2019

2. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Aug 21, 2019
  3. State Of Decay 2 PC NO SOUND

When I play state of decay 2 on pc there is no sound??? I tried restarting the game and still no sound. The sound on my desktop is fine just not in game? Even with messing with the settings there was no fix. Help please

Peachykong, Aug 21, 2019
  4. state of decay 2 on pc

State of Decay 2

preordered state of decay 2 not showing on my library so how do I download it.

DavidPashley1, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

state of decay 2 on pc

1. state of decay 2 on pc - Similar Threads - state decay

2. State of decay is crashing cause it did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay is crashing cause it did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.: So I recently installed SOD2 and now it's not even launching. When I tried to see in event viewer it says it didnot connect to DCOM. Can anyone help?...
  3. State of Decay 2 crash when I load a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    State of Decay 2 crash when I load a game.: I was playing the game without any problem but suddenly the game crash. Now when i load my save game the game crash. But i can play other saves without problem....
  4. State of Decay 2 Crashing pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    State of Decay 2 Crashing pc.: I have played the game for like 55 hours or so, and it has on occasion crashed my pc. It generally seemed to do this if I had done a great deal on the pc, and may have needed a restart, and after it would reboot, the game would then run without issue. Today however, my power...
  5. Can't install State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install State of Decay 2: Hi, I previously purchased State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Xbox One and recently got a PC. I logged into my account in the microsoft store, but it won't allow me to install it. The game shows up in my purchases and owned items lists, but it does not appear under...
  6. Can't download State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition because i get an error Code: 0x800704C6...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition because i get an error Code: 0x800704C6...: Every time I try to download Sod2 it works for literally one second and then stops downloading I get about 150 MB from that one second of downloading. after it stops it gives me this error code: 0x800704C6. I've looked up how to fix Microsoft store when it bugged but I don't...
  7. i can't install state of decay with Code: 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install state of decay with Code: 0x80070422: i can't install state of decay with Code: 0x80070422 but i didn't turn off window update [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-state-of-decay-with-code-0x80070422/7fb12200-1921-40f9-a104-3d1ed7af80bd
  8. State of Decay 2 Missing from Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 Missing from Library: Hi, I'd previously bought State of Decay 2 but had to uninstall while doing some work on my computer. I went to reinstall it today and it is no longer in my library but the Heartland DLC is. When I go to the store page for State of Decay 2 I am only given the option to...
  9. Can not launch State of Decay 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not launch State of Decay 2.: [ATTACH] Hello I haven't played Stated of Decay 2 for a couple of months and today tried launching it but could not launch the game. Screenshot is attached Hope someone could me help with that! Thank you!...
  10. Can not play State of Decay 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play State of Decay 2.: [ATTACH] Hello I haven't played Stated of Decay 2 for a couple of months and today tried running it but could not launch the game. Screenshot is attached Hope someone could me help with that! Thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 daybreak dlc not working on pc

2. state of decay 2 failed to check for updates

3. state of decay 2 pc for windows 10