Windows 10: State of Decay 2 PC control issues

Discus and support State of Decay 2 PC control issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently started playing SOD2 using keyboard and mouse. Having major game breaking issues. 1. Even though game looks full screen if my mouse strays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spirochette, Sep 28, 2019.

1. State of Decay 2 PC control issues

Recently started playing SOD2 using keyboard and mouse. Having major game breaking issues.

1. Even though game looks full screen if my mouse strays too far to the top of my screen it activates the task bar for the game screen window. This defocuses your control of the game and leave your character stood like a lemon while you try to click back into the screen to refocus and take control. In a game with perma death for characters this is ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS.

2. The controls periodically glitch out and you can't walk in certain directions. It's happened numerous times but the last was so bad I had to change characters to break out of it. This has yet to occur during a combat moment but if it did then again. I would lose that survivor to perma death due to the inability to control it.

I've only played a handful of hours and both these issues have occurred consistently. I've just logged out of the game and am wondering if it is even playable at all. For a Microsoft studios release which is now over a year old this is astoundingly poor quality.

Please advise if there are any fixes or workarounds for this.

:)

Spirochette, Sep 28, 2019

2. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

Hi DuckierLattice,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to State of Decay 2?
    3. Which security software is installed on the PC?
    4. Does the issue occur in a different user account?
    5. What is the free space available on the PC?

However, let us try these methods one by one to check if that helps.

Method A: The antivirus program or security software might be interfering with the Store, try disabling it 'temporarily' to see if that helps.

Note: Enable security software after the troubleshooting so that the PC is safe and secure.

You may also want to download this game directly from the browser to check if that helps.

Buy State of Decay 2 - Microsoft Store

Method B: Suggest you to refer to the steps provided by ‘Andre Da Costa’ from
    this thread
    to check if that helps.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 28, 2019
  3. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Sep 28, 2019
  4. State of Decay 2 PC control issues

State Of Decay 2 PC NO SOUND

When I play state of decay 2 on pc there is no sound??? I tried restarting the game and still no sound. The sound on my desktop is fine just not in game? Even with messing with the settings there was no fix. Help please

Peachykong, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

State of Decay 2 PC control issues

1. State of Decay 2 PC control issues - Similar Threads - State Decay control

2. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: will not load main menu on pc how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/a97542a4-3a50-4033-8f91-5d0d11da857a
  3. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  4. State of Decay 2 Crashing pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    State of Decay 2 Crashing pc.: I have played the game for like 55 hours or so, and it has on occasion crashed my pc. It generally seemed to do this if I had done a great deal on the pc, and may have needed a restart, and after it would reboot, the game would then run without issue. Today however, my power...
  5. State of Decay 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2...: Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working. Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time i have...
  6. state of decay 2 on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    state of decay 2 on pc: so how come state of decay wont work on pc got it to play with my brother and hes xbox and i cant even play it on my pc money wasted for nothing very upsetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2-on-pc/838dcda3-d2d7-4764-a5cf-8f901addf560"
  7. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  8. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  9. State Of Decay 2 PC NO SOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State Of Decay 2 PC NO SOUND: When I play state of decay 2 on pc there is no sound??? I tried restarting the game and still no sound. The sound on my desktop is fine just not in game? Even with messing with the settings there was no fix. Help please...
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change my hotmail account for State of decay 2?

2. state of decay 2 pc controls

3. state of decay 2 keyboard issues laptop

4. state of decay 2 issues laptop