Windows 10: State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically

Discus and support State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; State of Decay 2 just worked fine in my laptop from all this time, but a few days ago just stop working, crash in startup and now i reboot my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juan JoseGuzman Duarte, Jul 23, 2019.

1. State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically

State of Decay 2 just worked fine in my laptop from all this time, but a few days ago just stop working, crash in startup and now i reboot my computer and seems to work a bit, i mean... open, stays a few minutes open and then closed.

I already restart all applications: the xbox companion, the microsoft store and the game itself. But nothing seems to work...

:)

Juan JoseGuzman Duarte, Jul 23, 2019

2. State of Decay 2 does not start

I have preordered state of decay 2 and today ist the release day. On my Xbox these game does start and work. But on my PC this Game does not start. It only openes a loading window for about 5 seconds. Afterwards the window closes and nothing happens. I already
    reinstalled the game and updatet my graphic driver.

My PC

Windows 10 up to date

Ryzen 1600

16GB Ram

GTX 1080

Any suggestion?

mastergilgalad, Jul 23, 2019
  3. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Jul 23, 2019
  4. efisle Win User

State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically

State of decay 2

When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped.

efisle, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically

1. State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically - Similar Threads - State Decay Starts

2. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: will not load main menu on pc how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/a97542a4-3a50-4033-8f91-5d0d11da857a
  3. State of decay 2 multiplayer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    State of decay 2 multiplayer: I have bought state of decay 2 to play with my friends but I cannot see them when going into multiplayer, i have reinstalled the game twice now and I still have the same problem. I did run sfc /scannow in command prompt and have no system errors. Why is it so hard to play...
  4. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  5. State of decay 2 freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2 freezing: My State of Decay 2 is super laggy and when I click any key All of them on the press any key to continute page nothing happens. Please someone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2-freezing/7382995f-3fd9-41e4-9330-d38b40febee0
  6. State of Decay 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2...: Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working. Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time i have...
  7. Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut: [ATTACH] After uninstalling State of Decay 2 from my computer as instructed by the MS Store, I downloaded SOD 2 Juggernaut edition. It seems to install correctly but when I try to run it I get this error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am eager to...
  8. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  9. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fixing state of decay 2 crash on startup

2. state of decay 2 splash screen then turns off