Windows 10: state of decay 2 won't let me play

Discus and support state of decay 2 won't let me play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had state of decay 2 installed since the day it came out, played it, finished it and left it for awhile, i decide to come back and play again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nut_In_My_Jam, Aug 9, 2018.

1. state of decay 2 won't let me play

I have had state of decay 2 installed since the day it came out, played it, finished it and left it for awhile, i decide to come back and play again works fine, the next day I try to play it, it says there's an update, I wait for the update to finish, go to try and play and it crashes, then the play button disappears, so i don't know what to do now, I'm so **** off with the Microsoft store, its just so broken.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

:)

Nut_In_My_Jam, Aug 9, 2018

2. Play anywhere State of Decay 2

I have State of Decay 2 downloaded on my Xbox one and I go to Microsoft store and try and search it to download it and it says that State of Decay 2 has no search.

The beast 11011, Aug 9, 2018
  3. State of Decay 2 play anywhere

Yesterday I bought and installed State of Decay 2 on my XBox One X. Today I have tried to install it on my PC. The Microsoft Store recognizes the fact that I own the game but seems to think I already have it installed on my PC - the options I have are
    to install on my XBox One or Play on PC - clicking on Play on PC just brings up a big white window with Microsoft store at the top left of the screen. So despite it being a Play anywhere game I cxannot play it on my PC.Can anyone suggest what I can do?

KEITHLEAR1, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

state of decay 2 won't let me play

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter is missing osi cant play with friends online (state of decay 2)

Hi Tallestdavid,

Let's try to isolate the issue so that we could find a way for you to play with your friends. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Do you receive any error messages when trying to play State of Decay 2 with your friends online?
    • Can you check the Network status on your Xbox app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

state of decay 2 won't let me play

1. state of decay 2 won't let me play - Similar Threads - state decay won't

2. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: will not load main menu on pc how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/a97542a4-3a50-4033-8f91-5d0d11da857a
  3. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  4. Can not play State of Decay 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play State of Decay 2.: [ATTACH] Hello I haven't played Stated of Decay 2 for a couple of months and today tried running it but could not launch the game. Screenshot is attached Hope someone could me help with that! Thank you!...
  5. State of Decay 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2...: Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working. Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time i have...
  6. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  7. State Of Decay 2 Won't let me install my addon packs?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State Of Decay 2 Won't let me install my addon packs?: So I purchased State Of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition and whenever I try to install the DLC packs it doesn't find my device? Installing the game worked but not the dlc. Please help, this is my first experience with Microsoft store, not leaving a good impression. If you cannot get...
  8. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  9. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...
  10. State of Decay 2 won't let me go fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 won't let me go fullscreen: As stated above, SOD2 does not allow me to go Fullscreen. It only allows me to go Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen. Resolution said 1920x1080 but when I check, it was only 1280x720 on the GameUserSettings.ini. Can anyone help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 wont play

2. state of deacy update pereiod

3. windows 10 state of decay 2 download broken

4. my state of decay 2 xbox game crashed now wont let me play it ,
  5. state of decay 2 independence pack wont let me install,
  6. state of decay 2 wont load,
  7. windows 10 state of decay dlc not installed,
  8. which update wont let me play state of decay 2,
  9. does the game state of decay have to be fully downloaded. to play it