Windows 10: State of Decay 2

Discus and support State of Decay 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sancfri, Sep 26, 2018.

1. sancfri Win User

State of Decay 2

I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can see my character and scenery load, then it freezes. I can still hear the sound playing, but there is no response to input and no motion on the screen. This also happens when I click settings from the menu. The menu just freezes. When I click on the other items in the menu, they work just fine. I haven't change anything. I noticed when I go to the app details it says it was last updated September 19th, during the time I was not playing it. I wasn't notified of an update and there was not a patch released, so why did it update? Whatever that update was, it broke the game. Really irritating. Updating my video drivers, Windows updates, and resetting the game has not fixed it. Why would it force an update? What happened to "if it isn't broken, don't fix it".

:)

sancfri, Sep 26, 2018

2. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Sep 26, 2018
  3. State of Decay 2

preordered state of decay 2 not showing on my library so how do I download it.

DavidPashley1, Sep 26, 2018
  4. State of Decay 2

Play anywhere State of Decay 2

I have State of Decay 2 downloaded on my Xbox one and I go to Microsoft store and try and search it to download it and it says that State of Decay 2 has no search.

The beast 11011, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

State of Decay 2

1. State of Decay 2 - Similar Threads - State Decay

2. computer says "State of Decay 2 is installed but goes the microsoft store and won't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer says "State of Decay 2 is installed but goes the microsoft store and won't play: I click on the icon but it sends me the microsoft store. The store says it is installed but won't play or update. I bought this from amazon 3 of 4 years ago. I have the key code but there is no way to input it or install the game. It tells me to go to aka.ms/AAcxjrp. I am 72...
  3. computer says "State of Decay 2 is installed but goes the microsoft store and won't play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer says "State of Decay 2 is installed but goes the microsoft store and won't play: I click on the icon but it sends me the microsoft store. The store says it is installed but won't play or update. I bought this from amazon 3 of 4 years ago. I have the key code but there is no way to input it or install the game. It tells me to go to aka.ms/AAcxjrp. I am 72...
  4. State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC

in Windows 10 News
    State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC: [ATTACH]The easiest recommendation to someone who wants an open-world Zombie game is State of Decay 2. However, as per reports, the State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching for some on their Windows 11/10 computers. This issue is pretty common and...
  5. State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live: Hello ... I have SOD2 on steam with windows 7 .. I played SOD2 more than 250 hours with my xbox live profile, but for 2 weeks, I have the message Failed to sign: requires a valid xbox live account ...I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but no change.I deleted XblDeviceKey,...
  6. State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    State of Decay 2 - Failed to Sign account xbox live: Hello ... I have SOD2 on steam with windows 7 .. I played SOD2 more than 250 hours with my xbox live profile, but for 2 weeks, I have the message Failed to sign: requires a valid xbox live account ...I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but no change.I deleted XblDeviceKey,...
  7. MS Store doesn't find update for State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store doesn't find update for State of decay 2: When trying to start State of Decay 2 I get prompted there is a update that needs to be installed. I then click the "update" button and the game exits and the MS Store opens. Then when I check for updates, none appear. I tried the steps listed in this topic: Can't Download...
  8. Cant install State of Decay 2 from windows store but can install anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install State of Decay 2 from windows store but can install anything else: I've owned State of Decay 2 on the windows store for years now. Unfortunately, the windows store has been nothing but issues. I also wasn't able to install Sea of Thieves when the new update dropped. After hours of messing around with the settings, I finally got SoT...
  9. State of Decay 2 - Can't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 - Can't download: Hello everybody,Have had SoD2 for a couple of years now, download and played before with no problems, great game overall.Since the newest update, i've been wanting to reinstall the game, but soon as I click "install" on microsoft store, a window pops up asking in which driver...
  10. State of decay year one edition windows beta missing from my libaray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay year one edition windows beta missing from my libaray: i long ago reinstalled windows and it never came back so i couldnt enjoy it! where is it? how can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-year-one-edition-windows-beta/6d75ec03-3de8-4e91-850f-4a5f63accb15

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CODEX State of Decay 2 Heartland fix for windows 10 1903

2. state of decay 2 windows 10 1903