Windows 10: state of decay 2

Discus and support state of decay 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VisedRhyme62367, Aug 8, 2019.

1. state of decay 2

I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM) 9590 Eight core processor with A nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card so i meet minimum specs ...any help please, I have looked through forums and they either say reinstall or its a bugged game

:)

VisedRhyme62367, Aug 8, 2019

2. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Aug 8, 2019
  3. State of Decay 2

preordered state of decay 2 not showing on my library so how do I download it.

DavidPashley1, Aug 8, 2019
  4. state of decay 2

State of decay 2

Was wondering if State of decay 2 will also be playable on windows 8.1 or if it is indeed windows 10 exclusive

hugoOlsson, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

state of decay 2

1. state of decay 2 - Similar Threads - state decay

2. state of decay 2 on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    state of decay 2 on pc: so how come state of decay wont work on pc got it to play with my brother and hes xbox and i cant even play it on my pc money wasted for nothing very upsetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2-on-pc/838dcda3-d2d7-4764-a5cf-8f901addf560"
  3. State of Decay 2- Cannot Play! In-game update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2- Cannot Play! In-game update failure: As the subject states, I cannot get State of Decay 2, which I have from Game Pass, to play on my PC. I have a great gaming PC with more than enough requirements to play it so it's not the hardware. The issue I'm having is that State of Decay 2, when opening the game will...
  4. Own State of Decay 2 Heartlands/Unable to Click Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Own State of Decay 2 Heartlands/Unable to Click Install: I own and have played State of Decay 2 for quite some time. I have bought the expansion called heartlands. When I go to download it, I get the no smoking sign red circle. The only thing I can click is install on my devices which leads to a dead end as well. I do have a...
  5. State of Decay 2 mouse wont stay in game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 mouse wont stay in game.: Just got this game and its unplayable due to the mouse bringing up the games boarder or the task bar. Ive asked around ive googled and not a single reply solving the issue. Its not a problem with my pc no I don't use dual monitors and yes ive asked the support team for the...
  6. State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically: State of Decay 2 just worked fine in my laptop from all this time, but a few days ago just stop working, crash in startup and now i reboot my computer and seems to work a bit, i mean... open, stays a few minutes open and then closed. I already restart all applications: the...
  7. I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software .....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software .....: So I can make a profile and use my full set of button of my logitech mouse but when I try to add the game file "StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe" which is in: I:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Dayton_1.3544.68.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\StateOfDecay2\Binaries\UWP64 I get the message :...
  8. Teredo NAT problem - State of Decay 2 multi doesn't work!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo NAT problem - State of Decay 2 multi doesn't work!!!: I can't join to my friend in state of decay 2. Firewalls ON, Windows defender ON, i have public ip, NATs are open but in Teredo UPNP is "no". I haven't permission to configure router and open ports. Teredo Parameters --------------------------------------------- Type...
  9. I downloaded 18Gb of state of decay 2 at night so now the next night I put resume and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded 18Gb of state of decay 2 at night so now the next night I put resume and it...: I downloaded 18Gb of state of decay 2 at night so now the next night I put resume and it started to download from 0 again y? doesn't Microsoft app resume? I did put the computer in hibernation could this be the reason? Thanks...
  10. State of Decay 2 No Fullscreen because of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 No Fullscreen because of Microsoft Store: State of Decay 2 Big Problem, No Fullscreen!!! Taskbar and title bar coming up with cursor while playing. This make you control cursor instead of your character. Searched forums and see so much PC players with the same problem. More than one year after release and still...