Windows 10: State of Decay 2...

Discus and support State of Decay 2... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Niitroglycerine, Mar 25, 2020.

1. State of Decay 2...

Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out

Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working.

Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time

i have reinstalled, reinstalled to different drivenow tried 2SSDs and 1 HDD, "repaired" and "reset" via advanced settings also did this for game services and anything xbox related logged out and back into my account, ive reinstalled language packs and all sorts of nonsense just to get this working and absolutely no change

there is also no error code either, the program just closes, nothing shows in windows event viewer

i have been through the FAQ on SOD2 website and none of the advice there has had any affect

I've spent hours on google searching and find essentially the same 4 fixes everywhere, none of which help

My hardware is 2600 @4ghz, 16GB 3000mhz, 1660ti no other issues running other games

The game does install and run fine on my xbox, and also my friend who bought it through steam has had zero issues at all im now really regretting taking the game pass option as alot of people seem to have similar issues with the microsoft store

im a bit lost now with no error codes to point me in a direction and nothing even registering the crash i have no idea what to try next so any long shot ideas please throw them my way

also weirdly in my troubleshooting i came accross the "windowsapps" folder... Could this be something to do with it? I had to jump through a ridiculous amount of hoops to even access the folder i was looking for gamefiles to verify install size and this folder is there denying my access and showing no owner i am sole admin user of my PC which ive not had before so wondered if my microsoft store is screwed or something

TIA!

:)

Niitroglycerine, Mar 25, 2020

2. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Mar 25, 2020
  3. State of Decay 2

preordered state of decay 2 not showing on my library so how do I download it.

DavidPashley1, Mar 25, 2020
  4. State of Decay 2...

State of decay 2

Was wondering if State of decay 2 will also be playable on windows 8.1 or if it is indeed windows 10 exclusive

hugoOlsson, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

State of Decay 2...

1. State of Decay 2... - Similar Threads - State Decay

2. State of Decay/Microsoft store/windows10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of Decay/Microsoft store/windows10: Hello, im having alot of frustrating moments and im hopeful that the microsoft community can help me... I have a PS4 controller, and ive tried alot of different ways to get the controller to respond to state of decay 2 that I own via the Microsoft Store... I can play...
  3. i cant click install in my game state of decay 2

i cant click install in my game state of decay 2: it say not work with this device but I bought the PC version can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-install-in-my-game-state-of-decay-2/a2316311-618e-4cce-a3dd-20741ab6dd8a
  4. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work: I have been trying to download SoD2 Juggernaut Edition and so far, the download took over 36 hours of me clicking clicking retry everytime it gave me an "internet issue" Error. My internet has been fine to download every other update. I finally got the download complete and...
  5. Why does State of decay 2 gives me " try again later something happened on our end " when i...

Why does State of decay 2 gives me " try again later something happened on our end " when i...: When attempting to install state of decay 2 it gave me an error message of "try again later" but this does not happen to other games I have tried to install since then have not given me an error message. I have already reset the Microsoft store with several guides and the...
  6. State Of Decay 2 "Session error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State Of Decay 2 "Session error": I recently bought State Of Decay 2 and wanted to play online with some friends. However, when I enable multiplayer it says "creating session" for a few seconds then says "session error". I've checked to see if I am connected to xbox network and I am. I have also tried a...
  7. Forza Horizon 3, 4, and State of Decay 2 are not uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3, 4, and State of Decay 2 are not uninstalling: I have uninstalled all 3 games using the traditional process. Please do not tell me to go to the control panel and "uninstall" them. I have done that, they do not appear in the list of installed programs. The folders they reside in are in WindowsApps. I have been unsuccessful...
  8. State of Decay 2 game for PC disappeared from my library since there new update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 game for PC disappeared from my library since there new update.: I launched the game as I casually do when I want to relax and I was greeted to an update message once in the game to uninstall and reinstall it for the new update and new change of content, I was quite stoked to play the new map and any added features to the game when I...
  9. Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut: [ATTACH] After uninstalling State of Decay 2 from my computer as instructed by the MS Store, I downloaded SOD 2 Juggernaut edition. It seems to install correctly but when I try to run it I get this error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am eager to...
  10. Having trouble updating State of Decay 2!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble updating State of Decay 2!: So, Juggernaut is supposed to be free; i followed the steps to the point of reinstalling the game, but i cant download anything from the Windows Store page for SoD2. I guess the real question is; how do i download a game which I paid for 3 months ago and have since...