Windows 10: Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.

Discus and support Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just updated windows 10 today, and now my mic doesn't work. People say that whenever I speak, it sounds like a tesla coil, like arcing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sapper501, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.

So I just updated windows 10 today, and now my mic doesn't work. People say that whenever I speak, it sounds like a tesla coil, like arcing electricity. I've tried updating my drivers, disabling all audio enhancements, etc. and so far nothing has worked. Anyone have ideas, or have had this problem as well?

submitted by /u/Sapper501
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sapper501, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Odd electrical static sound and no enhancements available for microphone.

Hi Aaron,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Were there any recent changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to use another device, then check if you encounter the same issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Odd electrical static sound and no enhancements available for microphone.

Static sound

I've got no idea how to fix this even after hours of searching, I've checked videos and they all seem to have an option of 'noise reduction' in the enhancement section of their microphone, but mine appears to be empty and I can't find a fix for that either:

Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone. ff197a8e-168f-4be6-a852-29894790e48e.png

Any help would be appreciated. One odd thing I've discovered that makes me think it could be a problem with my ports is that if I enable 'listen to this device' and unplug the headset, the static noise persists.

AaronVickers, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.

Microphone producing constant static!

Hey, I have a PC Windows 10, 64 bit which I recently got about a month or two ago. I have a headset which has a microphone that was working perfectly fine a few days or a week ago. Suddenly, the mic stops working and starts producing an obnoxious static
    sound which is constant.

It doesn't detect my voice or anything other than the constant static. The Microphone listed in Sound, then recording is 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help! I've tried everything to fix the problem but it's not working!!!!

I've tried to uninstall and update the Realtek driver for it. I tried to reinstall the Microphone through Device Manager. I've tried to troubleshoot the Mic by troubleshooting the Recording Audio in 'Hardware and Sound' but it doesn't troubleshoot the static!!!

Please HELP!

John_hoang03, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.

1. Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone. - Similar Threads - Static Electricity Sound

2. Speakers making either popping sounds or electric static like when disconnected windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers making either popping sounds or electric static like when disconnected windows 11: Hi,So I've upgraded to win 11 lately. Had no problem in windows 10.This is a lenovo LOQ 15 new laptop. Didn't have a problem before in the short time i've ran win 10.It's connected to a speaker system, receiver outputing to 2 big speakers.Now, shortly after getting windows...
  3. Microphone Static Issue:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Static Issue:: So, whenever i am recording my voice on Audacity, or just talk. I can't speak anymore, whenever i want to say something, the static only plays. I set everything to defaults. Here is an...
  4. Microphone Static Issue:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Static Issue:: So, whenever i am recording my voice on Audacity, or just talk. I can't speak anymore, whenever i want to say something, the static only plays. I set everything to defaults. Here is an...
  5. Recording Microphone Static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  6. Recording Microphone Static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  7. Static sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Static sound: Hello so i have a problem with my pc i have realtek drivers the newest one but i changed my driver to headphone high defenition it sounds really good at first when i changed but next when i turned on my pc and started watching a youtube video i could hear a static noise in my...
  8. Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound: I just made my pc and when I went into discord my mic wouldn't work and it sounded like a robot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-microphone-is-a-static-robot-sound/24c5fe59-49de-4bca-abf3-ffd4d7e66368
  9. Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static

Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static: This is the first time using microphone. I use google meets and and my coworkers told me the sound was really bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-microphone-array-sound-is-distortedrobotic/07d89468-e031-4c09-8e47-4c22b423089b
  10. Static sound

Static sound: Hi, I have a problem with my sound. I have static sound in my headphones. I tried using different headphone or speaker devices but it occurs with using any headphones or speakers. I tried updating windows and using the troubleshoot method and nothing works. Recently I used...