Windows 10: Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition

Discus and support Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I didn't find any forums for the product, hopefully anyone here can help. I recently bought this new headset, the Etekcity H5GX Gaming Headset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maniamsmart, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition

So I didn't find any forums for the product, hopefully anyone here can help.

I recently bought this new headset, the Etekcity H5GX Gaming Headset, link is below, and despite the reviews that say they get no static when using the mic, when I record in Audacity or Audition, there is static. When I try to use the mic on Skype, it doesn't even recognize it. I think there may be something wrong within my settings or sound card, or perhaps I changed something within the sound manager panel that I wasn't supposed to change.

Here are my specs:

Windows 10

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_17AAC034&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 6/24/2015 21:57:00, 4504320 bytes

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Amazon.com: Etekcity Scroll Gaming Headset (H5GX): LED Light Up Effect (Black/Red): Computers Accessories

:)

maniamsmart, Nov 10, 2015
  2. GideonA Win User

Microphone still on even though disabled through recording devices

so my back audio jack works fine but my back mic jack doesn't work, the front audio and mic jacks work but i get some static from my headset whenever i plug a mic which i don't really mind right now, my biggest issue is that my mic even though disabled through
    recording devices is still on and i can hear it through my headset even though i turned off listen to this device in the listen tab. used a different mic with my headset same thing just less little or no static. i think my mic being on even though I've disabled
    it is the reason my back one doesn't work and that i'm getting static. I've also updated my audio drivers but maybe I've done something wrong idk.

I'm currently using a hyperx cloud stinger which is with a splinter is where i get most of my static, used a ps4 mic and get barley if no static at all. static doesn't happen when running sound through my speakers and listening to mic. Haven't tried this
    with a different headset.

GideonA, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Microphone producing constant static!

Hey, I have a PC Windows 10, 64 bit which I recently got about a month or two ago. I have a headset which has a microphone that was working perfectly fine a few days or a week ago. Suddenly, the mic stops working and starts producing an obnoxious static
    sound which is constant.

It doesn't detect my voice or anything other than the constant static. The Microphone listed in Sound, then recording is 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help! I've tried everything to fix the problem but it's not working!!!!

I've tried to uninstall and update the Realtek driver for it. I tried to reinstall the Microphone through Device Manager. I've tried to troubleshoot the Mic by troubleshooting the Recording Audio in 'Hardware and Sound' but it doesn't troubleshoot the static!!!

Please HELP!

John_hoang03, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition

1. Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition - Similar Threads - Static Fix Audio

2. audio static and crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio static and crackling: So this is a weird one so i was on vacation for a week away from my PC which was working fine I took my headset with me and used it on my phone everything fine until I got back and plugged my headset back in my pc and now i hear static and audio crackling and my headset plays...
  3. audio static and crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio static and crackling: So this is a weird one so i was on vacation for a week away from my PC which was working fine I took my headset with me and used it on my phone everything fine until I got back and plugged my headset back in my pc and now i hear static and audio crackling and my headset plays...
  4. Mic static and audio problem

Mic static and audio problem: My mic has been playing static and the audio has also been playing through it. I've tried many times and other ways but still continues to be a problem.One I've seen that seems to work most, checking if "Listen to device" is on in Control Panel but it isn't. I've even tried...
  5. Mic static and audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic static and audio problem: My mic has been playing static and the audio has also been playing through it. I've tried many times and other ways but still continues to be a problem.One I've seen that seems to work most, checking if "Listen to device" is on in Control Panel but it isn't. I've even tried...
  6. Mic static and audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Uninstalled audio drivers, now mic is only static.

Uninstalled audio drivers, now mic is only static.: To fix an audio problem where some voice audio wouldn't play into my headphones, I uninstalled all audio drivers in Device Manager > Sound, video, game controllers. I restarted my computer, and my audio problem was fixed, BUT now my mic has stopped working. It can only be...
  8. fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10: Since I formatted my notebook (dell xps 15 7590), the 3.5mm jack connector has stopped recognizing my headphones - I have already tried more than 3 headphones- and I don't know how to solve it. I have followed almost all the suggested guides to resolve these types of...
  9. Audio Static/Crackling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Static/Crackling: Over the past week I have been experiencing audio static and crackling. Sometimes quite severely and it hurts to hear. I have done so many things and it has not changed anything for more than a couple hours. When I tried to intall new drivers Windows would say I already had...
  10. audio static

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    audio static: I just purchased a new HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When going through the initial setup Cortona voice control worked great now when on the internet the audio is all static and the sound is going in and out. should I send the computer back and replace or is there a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ccrazy usb mic static fix

2. new install of windows mic static