Windows 10: Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition

Discus and support Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I didn't find any forums for the product, hopefully anyone here can help. I recently bought this new headset, the Etekcity H5GX Gaming Headset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maniamsmart, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition

So I didn't find any forums for the product, hopefully anyone here can help.

I recently bought this new headset, the Etekcity H5GX Gaming Headset, link is below, and despite the reviews that say they get no static when using the mic, when I record in Audacity or Audition, there is static. When I try to use the mic on Skype, it doesn't even recognize it. I think there may be something wrong within my settings or sound card, or perhaps I changed something within the sound manager panel that I wasn't supposed to change.

Here are my specs:

Windows 10

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_17AAC034&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 6/24/2015 21:57:00, 4504320 bytes

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Amazon.com: Etekcity Scroll Gaming Headset (H5GX): LED Light Up Effect (Black/Red): Computers Accessories

:)

maniamsmart, Nov 10, 2015
  2. GideonA Win User

Microphone still on even though disabled through recording devices

so my back audio jack works fine but my back mic jack doesn't work, the front audio and mic jacks work but i get some static from my headset whenever i plug a mic which i don't really mind right now, my biggest issue is that my mic even though disabled through
    recording devices is still on and i can hear it through my headset even though i turned off listen to this device in the listen tab. used a different mic with my headset same thing just less little or no static. i think my mic being on even though I've disabled
    it is the reason my back one doesn't work and that i'm getting static. I've also updated my audio drivers but maybe I've done something wrong idk.

I'm currently using a hyperx cloud stinger which is with a splinter is where i get most of my static, used a ps4 mic and get barley if no static at all. static doesn't happen when running sound through my speakers and listening to mic. Haven't tried this
    with a different headset.

GideonA, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Microphone producing constant static!

Hey, I have a PC Windows 10, 64 bit which I recently got about a month or two ago. I have a headset which has a microphone that was working perfectly fine a few days or a week ago. Suddenly, the mic stops working and starts producing an obnoxious static
    sound which is constant.

It doesn't detect my voice or anything other than the constant static. The Microphone listed in Sound, then recording is 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help! I've tried everything to fix the problem but it's not working!!!!

I've tried to uninstall and update the Realtek driver for it. I tried to reinstall the Microphone through Device Manager. I've tried to troubleshoot the Mic by troubleshooting the Recording Audio in 'Hardware and Sound' but it doesn't troubleshoot the static!!!

Please HELP!

John_hoang03, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition

1. Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition - Similar Threads - Static Fix Audio

2. Audio Device Recognition Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Device Recognition Failure: After updating Windows last night I awoke to notice that my headset plugged in via a FiiO USB DAC-E10 is not being recognized as an audio device. After checking the device manager I noticed Windows recognizes the device as a USB device but I cannot use it for audio out pass...
  3. Fix mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix mic: whenever i used to plug in my headphones an option would come up saying headphones or headset also the mic used to work on it as well . However randomly one day i plugged them in the option never showed up anymore and the mic didn't work would appreciate if someone could...
  4. Speech Recognition ruined my mic

Speech Recognition ruined my mic: I was trying to fix some feedback issues I was having and mistakenly clicked the devils spawn that is speech recognition. My pc then went through speech recognition set up, and my mic has never been herd since. how do I reverse the damage done, my mic worked great before and...
  5. PC Game, Static Audio

PC Game, Static Audio: I installed a CD that has six PC games on it. They all installed and they open properly. Only one of the games has an issue. When I open this game, the audio sounds static-y. In device manager, I checked everything under "audio inputs and outputs" and "sound, video and game...
  6. No Audio Fix

No Audio Fix: So i have bought myself a sades gaming headset with a microphone, but when i play any audio, after like 5 seconds, i hear nothing. Its called the New Updated SADES Spirit Wolf 7.1 Surround Stereo Sound USB Computer Gaming Headset with Microphone,Over-the-Ear Noise...
  7. Redirect application audio as mic audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redirect application audio as mic audio: There is a app I use for my mic called WO mic and this plays live audio from my phone to the computer application, can I redirect the audio in the PC application as Mic audio for gaming? If not are there any applications I can download that can do this? 65616
  8. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...
  9. only static sound in audio output

only static sound in audio output: goodday, I own a homebuilt PC with a Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 Motherboard. I've bought this one from a friend of mine and did a clean install of windows 10 64 bit before I bought it. after installing the pc everything works perfectly except the audio. when I plug in...
  10. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new install of windows mic static