Windows 10: Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED...

Discus and support Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i have downloaded windows 10 onto my PC from a USB flash drive. Today the 3 problems have started occuring : 1 Led Fans flicking 2 Keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kwilliams], Mar 8, 2021.

1. Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED...

Recently i have downloaded windows 10 onto my PC from a USB flash drive. Today the 3 problems have started occuring :

1 Led Fans flicking

2 Keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly

3 A static high pitched noise in my headset

I have no idea what the problem would be so help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

kwilliams], Mar 8, 2021

2. high pitch noise through car stereo on bluetooth

when listening to music (that's saved to my phone) I get a high pitch sound in the background. It's pretty soft but if you turn the volume up you notice it more. When I change tracks the high pitch noise turns off until the next track starts playing.
    This is a consistent high pitch noise...it will happen if the car is in park or if I'm driving down the freeway. It's not that alternator noise where the sound goes high and low when you press the gas pedal. does anyone know what causes this? I never had
    this noise when I had my Samsung Focus WP7. I have a Nokia 920 and 2011 Scion w/stock stereo system.

dexterous1, Mar 8, 2021
  3. nokey617 Win User
    high pitch noise on nokia 6303

hey everyone, i have a nokia 6303. I was wondering if anyone who owns this phone hears a high pitch noise when you put it against your ear. I keep hearing this high pitch noise on my phone everytime i make calls and recieve calls. I also hear the high
    pitch noise when i have the phone next to my ear even when not making calls. Does anyone else have this problem with their nokia 6303?? or is this phone just made this way??

nokey617, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED...

High Pitched Screching Noise

My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers.
    How do I make it stop doing this? I'm not sure what I did to make it start doing it. It also make a high pitched noise when I close the lid until it shuts off.

KevinTowns, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED...

1. Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED... - Similar Threads - Static high pitched

2. weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset: When ever i open a game my headset makes this high pitch screeching noise which is very very annoying, and the thing is the high pitch noise is still coming from my headset even if i turn the sound off.. so im confused, i have a pretty good pc so idk why it would be doing...
  3. weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset: When ever i open a game my headset makes this high pitch screeching noise which is very very annoying, and the thing is the high pitch noise is still coming from my headset even if i turn the sound off.. so im confused, i have a pretty good pc so idk why it would be doing...
  4. Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.: From few days my pc's built in microphone isn't working well. I tried using an external microphone but no luck.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but its still not working. I even tried to download driver from respective website, but ….I don't know what...
  5. High Pitched Noise from Headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High Pitched Noise from Headset: Hello,I am having problems with a high pitched sound coming from my headset whenever I start my windows laptop. It just recently started happening, but when there is a bluetooth device connected, it works normally. My headset also works when connected to other devices and...
  6. Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static...: Recently i have downloaded windows 10 onto my PC from a USB flash drive. Today the 3 problems have started occuring : 1 Led Fans flicking 2 Keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly 3 A static high pitched noise in my headset I have no idea what the problem would...
  7. high pitching noises

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    high pitching noises: When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making...
  8. Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise: There's a loud high pitched noise coming from the microphone that nobody can hear what I say. The troubleshooter cannot pick it up. When I use my ear buds, the microphone works. When I take it out, there's just static and my voice is not heard. This problem comes and goes...
  9. Headset making static noise

Headset making static noise: I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?...
  10. High Pitched Screching Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Pitched Screching Noise: My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers. How do I make it...