Windows 10: Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode

Discus and support Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have been facing this problem that whenever my PC goes to sleep a static-like screen appears and I am not able to do anything or even wake it up. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AshwinPillai6, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode

I have been facing this problem that whenever my PC goes to sleep a static-like screen appears and I am not able to do anything or even wake it up. The only thing I have to do is force reboot. I think it is the display adapter problem and I tried updating it but it said it's the best one.

Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode bf3a1650-390d-483d-a445-4732425ca19a?upload=true.jpg

:)

AshwinPillai6, Jul 10, 2020

2. Getting to sign on screen from sleep mode

Hi Kirk,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• What were you doing on your device before performing sleep mode?
    • Can you verify if you're just only seeing a blank screen after putting your PC in sleep mode?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

Looking forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 10, 2020
  3. White screen when it goes on sleep mode.

Since the issue happens after the PC wakes up from sleep mode, we can try running the power troubleshooter. See steps below:

• On the search bar, type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View All on the left panel.
    • Click on Power and follow the on-screen instructions.

You could also try if the issue occurs in safe mode.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode

1. Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode - Similar Threads - Static screen sleep

2. Ethernet disconnected when pc is in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnected when pc is in sleep mode: hello, im on LAN and im trying to use the wol feature in mikrotik, but first when I try to ping my pcturned off from my laptop its not answering, it only answer when my pc is turned onthings I have tried:1. Updating my driver2. Checked allow the computer to turn off this...
  3. Ethernet disconnected when pc is in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet disconnected when pc is in sleep mode: hello, im on LAN and im trying to use the wol feature in mikrotik, but first when I try to ping my pcturned off from my laptop its not answering, it only answer when my pc is turned onthings I have tried:1. Updating my driver2. Checked allow the computer to turn off this...
  4. PC in Sleep Mode!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC in Sleep Mode!: Do we have to leave the mouse on when in sleep mode? Only when I go to switch the mouse off it then awakens the PC. My older system we had to switch both off Thank you.........
  5. PC Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Sleep Mode: Hi, Years ago i belive i installed some type of software that makes my display go into sleep mode and shows a vidoe of colours and lights but i no longer want this as its annoying when im trying to read something and the display goes off every minute or so, i cant find any...
  6. pc sleep mode

pc sleep mode: PC set to go into sleep mode after 30 mins but remains on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-sleep-mode/9e632426-fea5-438b-8b20-686e08ff9c85
  7. Lock screen showing up when PC going to sleep mode

Lock screen showing up when PC going to sleep mode: hello, Since one of the latest updates, when i click the power button for sending the PC to sleep, the lock screen flashes for an instant then goes into sleep. it has never done like that say 6 months ago. With the most recent update that i have installed today, and i am...
  8. When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...: In the "sleep mode" I have pictures that are coming up but I would like to change the picture folder to another picture folder. 1) I am not sure how to locate the folder that these pictures are coming from. 2) How do I change the folders from one picture folder to...
  9. "Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode.: Hello all, I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section so please feel free to correct me if I am in the wrong place. I've got a weird issue with my laptop, 50% or so of the times in which I turn it on it shows a screen I can only describe as static. No error messages,...
  10. PC Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Sleep Mode: After a period of inactivity, my PC goes into a mode where it shows pictures from my files. This is fine and I like this feature. However, this seems to take place after one minute of inactivity. How can I lengthen the interval before this takes place?...