Windows 10: static noise coming from computer when playing online games

Discus and support static noise coming from computer when playing online games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi. need some help since HP does not get the issue. i hae an Hp power desktop gaming . i,m getting alot of static coming from my speaers during game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by haroldRose1, Jul 30, 2018.

1. static noise coming from computer when playing online games

hi. need some help since HP does not get the issue. i hae an Hp power desktop gaming . i,m getting alot of static coming from my speaers during game play, also sometimes when the buzzing is going on my video is somehow affected and stutters and or lags slightly but they are someway connected. other times i have no static noise. seems to be getting worse please help

:)

haroldRose1, Jul 30, 2018
  2. telled Win User

Loud static or buzzing noise

Ever since I bought my Lumia 920 I have had problems with a very loud static / buzzing noise that comes and goes when I am playing music or other mp3 files. How do I fix this? It is driving me crazy.

telled, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Rick4892 Win User
    Windows 10 static noise

I am using the Logitech G230 as a headset and before installing Windows 10 the sound was fine. But after installing Windows 10 my microphone makes alot of static noise. I tried my headset on a computer with Windows 7 again and the static noise dissapeared,
    but after going back to my own computer with Windows 10 the static noise came back. What can I do to fix this?

Rick4892, Jul 30, 2018
  4. jahlman56 Win User

static noise coming from computer when playing online games

Static Noise - Solved!

This worked like a charm! Thanks!!! I have an older Dell Studio Laptop running windows 10. Audio had cut out completely and upon restarting twice, would get static or white noise any time audio would play. Did a search and found this forum post. Cannot thank you enough!

Jason A.

jahlman56, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

static noise coming from computer when playing online games

1. static noise coming from computer when playing online games - Similar Threads - static noise coming

2. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphones are playing loud static over the noise: So basically at random times my headphones started playing loud static noises over the current sounds such as music or any type of audio, if there's no audio there is no static sound. I don't know why it's happening....
  3. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphones are playing loud static over the noise: So basically at random times my headphones started playing loud static noises over the current sounds such as music or any type of audio, if there's no audio there is no static sound. I don't know why it's happening....
  4. Static Noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  5. Static noise playing when sound is played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Static noise playing when sound is played: For a while now, whenever I plug headphones in my Alienware laptop's headphone jack, my headphones will randomly start playing static noise whenever I play any audio. When the audio stops being played completely the static just stops and I hear a popping sound. When I plug in...
  6. Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games: So i just got a new pc, and its got a geforce rtx 3080/ intel core i7-10700f cpu 2.90ghz And prior to this i have had no problems with my headset making any sort of unatural/unwanted noise. But now as i plug my headset in the front of my pc, once i enter games the pc starts...
  7. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  8. Weird static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  9. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...
  10. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static noise when recording from microphone: I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the...