Windows 10: static noise in background when connect to wifi

Discus and support static noise in background when connect to wifi in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Name: Sza6, Jul 2, 2020.

1. static noise in background when connect to wifi

Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely.

Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me? Why do I hear this static noise? Please respond, you might save a life.

:)

Name: Sza6, Jul 2, 2020
  2. GuiM1# Win User

Windows 10 Microphone Noise suppression not working, background static noise

Hi guys,

My girlfriend just bought a new PC (ASUS x556u) and everything was working perfectly when i was with her. When i got home we decided to test the PC built in Cam and Mic, and i noticed right away an annoying background static noise. We have tried everything
    we can think of, Her Realtek HD Audio Manager is different from mine( i also have an ASUS). Her audio drivers are up to date. I suspect one thing is not working on her mic, when i take the tick out from the "noise suppression" option, she starts to hear the
    same static noise, but when she takes out the tick on her "noise suppression" option the static noise does not increase. That makes me believe that her "noise suppression" is not working, either she ticks it or not.

Can someone help please. (she spent a lot of time picking a good pc for her and now she is a bit sad her mic might not be working, if so she has to use the warranty and that takes time, we are students and we have exames soon, she needs the computer to study)

GuiM1#, Jul 2, 2020
  3. GuiM1# Win User

Hi,

Before we do that, just letting you know that we tried skype, and facebook video call, and when we tried teamspeak the background static noise was gone, so the problem is with skype and facebook video call, does that ring a bell about any know problems?

GuiM1#, Jul 2, 2020
  4. static noise in background when connect to wifi

Hello, GuiM. I'm having this similar problem where my mic doesn't actually get effected by those windows enhancements... I'm still trying to look for a solution, i just came here to let you know that the problem isn't with facebook and skype, they are perfectly
    fine. They just don't have a live noise suppression feature, the reason why teamspeak blocks the static is because it already has a built in live noise suppression mode.

Yassir Moumni, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

static noise in background when connect to wifi

1. static noise in background when connect to wifi - Similar Threads - static noise background

2. Static Noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  3. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  4. Weird static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  5. static noise in background only when wifi connected; someone spying?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    static noise in background only when wifi connected; someone spying?: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Some hours when I connect to wifi, that sound doesn't...
  6. Constant Static noise when audio is paused!

Constant Static noise when audio is paused!: Hello! I'm new here, how do you do? *Nerd What I have right now is a fairly simple question, but a VERY important one for me; So, I have to record audio for video making purposes, and perhaps even voice acting work later on. I have a USB microphone, which doesn't really...
  7. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...
  8. Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in: Hello I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers. I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and worked fine before. Until today, the speaker has this loud static sound. The same static sound is also there when i tried my...
  9. Static noise when using the earphone jacl

Static noise when using the earphone jacl: Hi i have a dell inspiron 5521 on windows 10 and i have all the audio drivers installed but when i put in my earphones a soft static or hissing noise plays and it is highly annoying, any help would be highly appreciated. I have read many posts and have tried uninstalling...
  10. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...