Windows 10: Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

Discus and support Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a new computer with Windows 10, version 1803 installed. When I connected my external speakers to the headphone jack, I get a constant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cfk2017, Jan 19, 2019.

1. cfk2017 Win User

Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10, version 1803 installed. When I connected my external speakers to the headphone jack, I get a constant static noise in my speakers. I notice that it starts about 5 seconds after I power up the computer during the boot up. It continues all while the computer is running. I tried updating the drivers for Sound card (Realtec) and for the Audio input, and the results both say the latest drivers are installed. This is very annoying as I like to listen to music through my computer while working. When I plug in and run the same setup on my old Windows 7 computer, I do not have any issues. So, I am certain that it is not my speakers or surge protector. It clearly seems to be within Windows 10. I have also read posts about adjusting the enhancements setting, but that tab does not exist when searching for it in the sound menu.

:)

cfk2017, Jan 19, 2019

2. static noise using headphone jack on my PC

i seem to have loud like static noise when using audio speakers plugged into headphone jack on my PC. have had computer 2 yrs. didnt have problem at first when got comp. have tried another set speakers and get same noise, what can i do to fix this?

pattystiles, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Static in Headphone Jack on PC

Hello,

Recently, the headphone jack on my Dell Inspiron 17 5000 laptop has produced static sounds whenever I plugged anything in. It produces a mildly sharp snapping sound when using anything I tested in the jack; using speakers is fine because i cannot hear it,
    but using headphones or earphones is compromised because the sound is right next to your ear. It goes away after sound has not been used for a while on the PC and it is the same volume despite the PC volume except when it is muted, when it lowers in volume
    or goes away. Anything not going though the headphone jack, such as the laptop's built-in speakers, appear to be working fine, with no static. The issue has existed for about a month; I've had the PC for about
    1 and 1/2 yrs.

In advance, thank you for any help.

Mr. Owl 1999, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

Dualshock 4 speaker making horrible static/buzzing noise when connected via bluetooth

I've been using my dualshock 4 controller to play some games via micro usb with no problems. I decided that I'd rather play with bluetooth connection instead due to wires tethering me to my computer. I bought a bluetooth 4.0 dongle and managed to connect
    it with no troubles. My computer detects it and I am able to use it to play games as if it were still connected via usb.

The problem I am facing now is that there is a horrible static/buzzing noise coming from the controller's built in speaker that fluctuates when using it. All of the forums and such that I have seen suggest turning the controller volume down, however no such
    option is available on pc. There is no static noise when connected by usb.

The strange part is that sometimes when I click down the L3 button (left analogue stick) the buzzing will stop. It will either continue when I let go, or stop briefly and then continue once I start using it again. It also stops when I plug my headphones
    into the headphone jack on the bottom of the controller.

I have tried using the built in reset button on the controller, restarting my pc, using the suggested program 'DS4' as well as not using it, and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the controller.

The controller works fine when connected, but how do I stop the buzzing noise as it is awful to listen to.

ThomasStimpson, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

1. Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack. - Similar Threads - Static noise external

2. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  3. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  4. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headphone Jack And Built in Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone Jack And Built in Speakers: How do I use both headphone Jack and Built in Speakers at the same time?I have checked on sound settings but my Headphone jack does not Show.My volume only comes out of the headphone jack but I would like to use both Built in speakers and headphone jack at the same time with...
  6. Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.: It's been 2 days that I have bought my new wireless headphones. When I started using them they were fine or maybe I didn't notice that but after a day I started noticing that they were producing a static noise. Interestingly, It only happens while I'm using them via Bluetooth...
  7. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Loud Static noise from headphone jack: Starting very suddenly, I have a weird issue with my laptop. I was listening to audio on headphones plugged into the headphone jack when suddenly, very loud static noise started playing over the actual audio. After about 30 seconds of that Windows even crashed saying...
  8. Speakers Routing to Headphone Jack

Speakers Routing to Headphone Jack: Hey All I'm having an issue where when my headphones are unplugged, my speakers labeled "Speakers RealtekR Audio" don't work at all, even though my computer thinks they are completely functional. Plugging in my headphones without changing the device appears to output audio...
  9. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

White noise/static from headphones and speakers: I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any...
  10. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. external monitors speaker static

2. static from external speakers

3. external speakers making static noises

4. noise in external speaker,
  5. Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack