Windows 10: Static noises / distortion in audio

Discus and support Static noises / distortion in audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a problem with static noises / distortion in my speakers, after launching PC these noises appears right away while I play some videos or music.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cerber96, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Static noises / distortion in audio

I have a problem with static noises / distortion in my speakers, after launching PC these noises appears right away while I play some videos or music. I found the only way to remove them - is restarting PC, after that, all noises disappears. But this solution is not enough for me, because I should restart PC every time after first launch..... Is there a way to completely fix it??

P.S I tried update audio drivers, install codecs, uncheck all audio enhancements and exclusive control for devises - didn't help

submitted by /u/Cerber96
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cerber96, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Simple Win User

Static Noises for Audio

@Superluigi6,
    Correct, uninstalling through Control Panel.

@ShowsOn,
    In my case, all I needed to do is change the sampling rate.

By the way, the audio distortion "static noises" seem to occur with MS Edge and Internet Explorer but not Firefox or Nightly!! Does this give you a hint where the problem may be?? Also there has been a rather substantial KB3081424 and KB3081427 releases and more to come..

Simple, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Static Noises for Audio

Just tried one out with iTunes, and I didn't get the static noise.

EDIT: I did get one static noise midway through my second song *Sad

Superluigi6, Sep 24, 2020
  4. ShowsOn Win User

Static noises / distortion in audio

Static Noises for Audio

I upgraded a Dell 1545 with this same audio chipset. I got rid of the static noises by turning off audio enhancements in the playback properties menu.

ShowsOn, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Static noises / distortion in audio

1. Static noises / distortion in audio - Similar Threads - Static noises distortion

2. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone Distortion/Static: Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should adjust? Thank you....
  3. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone Distortion/Static: Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should adjust? Thank you....
  4. Static Noise

Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  5. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  6. Weird static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  7. Constant Static noise when audio is paused!

Constant Static noise when audio is paused!: Hello! I'm new here, how do you do? *Nerd What I have right now is a fairly simple question, but a VERY important one for me; So, I have to record audio for video making purposes, and perhaps even voice acting work later on. I have a USB microphone, which doesn't really...
  8. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...
  9. Noise or Distortion in my Laptop Audio

Noise or Distortion in my Laptop Audio: Hi Microsoft Community, After updating my Dell Inspiron 7373 Realtek Audio Device, a very irritating noise/distortion speaker sound showed up and Idk why??? I rolled back the audio device driver but nothing happened, by the way. Thanks in advance guys!!!...
  10. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...