Windows 10: Static Noises for Audio

Discus and support Static Noises for Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just found a solution to an issue with streaming audio after about a year of frustration. This may be different than the original post on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Superluigi6, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Static Noises for Audio

I just found a solution to an issue with streaming audio after about a year of frustration. This may be different than the original post on this thread. My sound was experiencing dropouts and distortion whenever I was browsing. I tried different browsers, different streaming apps, and lots of other things. Solution was to update the driver to my wireless network adapter. In my case that is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC8260. I tried this after finding a solution to the same problem that involved a Realtek network adapter. When I updated I got a "successfully installed" message but I had to restart before it worked. Good luck.

RobInPinckney, Apr 19, 2017
  2. sreekantt Win User

thanx 4 posting back...it may help few ppl

sreekantt, Apr 19, 2017
  3. jahlman56 Win User
    This worked like a charm! Thanks!!! I have an older Dell Studio Laptop running windows 10. Audio had cut out completely and upon restarting twice, would get static or white noise any time audio would play. Did a search and found this forum post. Cannot thank you enough!

Jason A.

jahlman56, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Static Noises for Audio

1. Static Noises for Audio - Similar Threads - Static Noises Audio

2. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  3. Static Noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  4. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  5. Static noises / distortion in audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static noises / distortion in audio: I have a problem with static noises / distortion in my speakers, after launching PC these noises appears right away while I play some videos or music. I found the only way to remove them - is restarting PC, after that, all noises disappears. But this solution is not enough...
  6. Headset making static noise

Headset making static noise: I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?...
  7. Weird static noise

Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  8. Constant Static noise when audio is paused!

Constant Static noise when audio is paused!: Hello! I'm new here, how do you do? *Nerd What I have right now is a fairly simple question, but a VERY important one for me; So, I have to record audio for video making purposes, and perhaps even voice acting work later on. I have a USB microphone, which doesn't really...
  9. Quiet static noise normal?

Quiet static noise normal?: So just something I’ve noticed when I play games and mute windows audio (Realtek) or pause the game I hear a very quiet (like extremely quiet) static noise. It only happens when I play games and stops when I Alt+Tab out and is not a problem really, I’m just wondering if it is...
  10. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...