Windows 10: "Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode.

Discus and support "Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section so please feel free to correct me if I am in the wrong place. I've got a weird issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ToxicFyre, Apr 22, 2019.

1. ToxicFyre Win User

"Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode.

Hello all, I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section so please feel free to correct me if I am in the wrong place.
    I've got a weird issue with my laptop, 50% or so of the times in which I turn it on it shows a screen I can only describe as static. No error messages, no sounds, so I have found it very hard to troubleshoot.
    I was hoping that anyone had any guesses into what could be going on.

Thanks for the help.

I'm posting this in the Graphics Card forum as I suspect it may have something to do with my graphics card, but I may be wrong.

Things I've tried: Updating nvidia graphics drivers. (Didn't work)

I have an Nvidia Geforce GTX 970m btw.

:)

ToxicFyre, Apr 22, 2019

2. I have turned off fast startup and sleep mode

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, and now it won't shutdown properly.

I have turned off fast startup and sleep mode from power options.

Here is what happens:

• Start menu > Power > Shut down
    • It exits windows and apparently turns off (black screen)
    • The power lights are still on and my computer apparently doesn't shutdown.

Muhammad AleemHashmi, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Laptop shutdown in Sleep mode

Hi .. i have an ASUS notebook pc that running windows 8.1 system .. and i upgraded to windows 10 .

so after the upgrade i have faced a problem that wasn't exist before .. when i put my laptop in sleep mode it shutdown instead

of sleeping and i had already checked my Power settings and nothing change .. that's all .

i will appreciate any help .

Merry Christmas :>

Eric_King1, Apr 22, 2019
  4. "Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode.

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

"Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode.

1. "Static" on laptop startup from sleep mode, or shutdown mode. - Similar Threads - Static laptop startup

2. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  3. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  4. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. PC turns on after shutdown, sleep mode or hybrid sleep mode.

PC turns on after shutdown, sleep mode or hybrid sleep mode.: Hello everyone, It's been a month since I've been trying every solution suggested, plus those I found on here in other answered topics. However, none seems to fix the waking up of the PC some 3 -5 seconds after it shutdown or goes to sleep. Finally, did a clean reinstall with...
  6. PC turns on after shutdown, sleep mode or hybrid sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on after shutdown, sleep mode or hybrid sleep mode.: Hello everyone, It's been a month since I've been trying every solution suggested, plus those I found on here in other answered topics. However, none seems to fix the waking up of the PC some 3 -5 seconds after it shutdown or goes to sleep. Finally, did a clean reinstall with...
  7. PC turns on after shutdown, sleep mode or hybrid sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. laptop is glitchy after sleep mode & shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop is glitchy after sleep mode & shutdown: So here's the problem. After I power up my laptop after it exits sleep mode or even after normal shutdown, the laptop moves very slow and glitchy even cursor moves are glitchy, the taskbar options completely disappear and and only thing that remains is Airplane Mode....
  9. sleep mode and shutdown problems

sleep mode and shutdown problems: My computer takes a lot of time to wake up from sleep mode and to shut down . I think I messed up some drivers while I was trying to fix another problem. What should I do now?...
  10. Shutdown and Sleep Mode

Shutdown and Sleep Mode: Windows 10 - power button still on after shutdown/ even if I put my laptop sleep mode it doesn't get wake... i Ever since I have reinstalled windows 10 I am having this problem that my power button remains on after I shutdown my laptop. I have unchecked fast startup option in...