Windows 10: static over speakers

Discus and support static over speakers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there is static coming through my speakers with anything being played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricMulson, May 7, 2021.

1. static over speakers

there is static coming through my speakers with anything being played

:)

EricMulson, May 7, 2021

2. Loud Static Through Speakers Problem

Im Getting Loud Static Through Speakers When First Starting Up Before Windows Plays The Startup Sound, The Loud Static Stops After The Windows Startup Sound Plays. Seems Like Ive Had This Problem After Overclocking. Specs Are As Listed, Please Help.

accordpower99, May 7, 2021
  3. Static Right Speaker

I recently got a new laptop. I was able to fix previous headphone audio issues. But the right speaker is very static. It is impossible to enjoy listening to anything by speaker.

edit: fixed

SofiaSoto1, May 7, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

static over speakers

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 7, 2021
Thema:

static over speakers

1. static over speakers - Similar Threads - static speakers

2. Speakers making either popping sounds or electric static like when disconnected windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers making either popping sounds or electric static like when disconnected windows 11: Hi,So I've upgraded to win 11 lately. Had no problem in windows 10.This is a lenovo LOQ 15 new laptop. Didn't have a problem before in the short time i've ran win 10.It's connected to a speaker system, receiver outputing to 2 big speakers.Now, shortly after getting windows...
  3. Speakers making either popping sounds or electric static like when disconnected windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers making either popping sounds or electric static like when disconnected windows 11: Hi,So I've upgraded to win 11 lately. Had no problem in windows 10.This is a lenovo LOQ 15 new laptop. Didn't have a problem before in the short time i've ran win 10.It's connected to a speaker system, receiver outputing to 2 big speakers.Now, shortly after getting windows...
  4. Static sounds from speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static sounds from speakers: For some time When I have some apps open and music or some other sound playing from the speakers or with wired headphones after a while a static sound will be heard with the sound that I'm playing, but when I go to devices and disable the speakers and re-enable itself fixes...
  5. Static sounds from speakers

Static sounds from speakers: For some time When I have some apps open and music or some other sound playing from the speakers or with wired headphones after a while a static sound will be heard with the sound that I'm playing, but when I go to devices and disable the speakers and re-enable itself fixes...
  6. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static: Shame on me.I must have changed some setting which introduced static into my laptop speakers and can't seem to find any of the suggested fixes help.Any ideas?...
  7. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static: Shame on me.I must have changed some setting which introduced static into my laptop speakers and can't seem to find any of the suggested fixes help.Any ideas?...
  8. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  10. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...