Windows 10: Static screen on start-up

Discus and support Static screen on start-up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive had a problem with this multiple times since getting my pc. Whenever i do an update on a driver or windows i get a colourful static screen, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarlBardsley1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Static screen on start-up

Ive had a problem with this multiple times since getting my pc. Whenever i do an update on a driver or windows i get a colourful static screen, my mouse and keyboard dont function while this screen is on and it does nothing but fuzz basically. Im pretty new to pc's but i tried sorting by completely wiping my pc i had very few things to lose the first time it happened so i did and it began to work again so i repeat the process because my pc needs to update and the same thing happens i decided to avoid my driver updates because they were the problem at first but now the windows updates are doing the same thing and at this point ive had my pc 3 weeks and do not want to have to reinstall everything again can anyone help with this. SPECS: motherboard is a B350 pc mate. CPU is a AMD ryzen 5 2400g with radeon vega graphics. RAM is corsair vengeance 4gb ×2Static screen on start-up [​IMG]

:)

KarlBardsley1, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 18, 2019
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Static screen on start-up

Can't connect to internet with computer set with static IP

My guess is that you made a typing mistake, e.g. typing 192.186 instead of 192.168. If this is not the case then I suggest this:

• Set the machine to DHCP.
    • Check if you can ping your other machines.
    • Mark and copy the command below with Ctrl+C.
    • Press the Windows key+R
    • Press Ctrl+V, then Enter.
    • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for a static address.
    • Post the results of Step 2 (twice!) plus the contents of the desktop file IP.txt.

cmd.exe /c ipconfig /all >> "%UserProfile%"\Desktop\IP.txt"

Frederik Long, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Static screen on start-up

1. Static screen on start-up - Similar Threads - Static screen start

2. Start up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start up screen: Can I get rid of the start up screen and the sign in screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-screen/27c80b5b-0583-4dbf-af08-c5e1d637ce0e
  3. White static screen after waking up sleep screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White static screen after waking up sleep screen.: I was waking up my pc but it just shows blank screen. unplugged the hdmi and plug it back it just shows white static screen, restarted it and it become normal. is it my gpu? or driver?...
  4. start up screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up screen: start up screen has an owl its a bad omen to my people how do i change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-screen/72d059db-8965-489a-aae1-b614bd0ff1e7
  5. Start up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start up screen: I recently reset a laptop running windows 10. I wiped everything. When I went on to the start up/ login screen, I was met with defaultuser1 and Other user. Ive tried logging in with my account onto the "other user" and I've had no luck. I am sure my details are correctWhat...
  6. Start up screen

Start up screen: All of a sudden my screen start up changed and now I have pop ups and "Bing" opens at the same time. **** Did look like this: [ATTACH] Now looks like this.....? [ATTACH] Thanks for the help, John...
  7. Static screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Static screen: Hey so i have a windows custom built pc with a fairly new graphics card, for the last few months ive been getting red screen tears and now every 10 - 15 minutes the screen goes to complete static. It goes away when i turn the monitor off and back on but i need a permanent...
  8. Start-up screen

Start-up screen: A start-up screen wastes time by filling up with program icons that I do not want. How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/start-up-screen/0e0e8efa-41d5-4dc7-81fe-c48add885755
  9. Screen gone static

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen gone static: Hi, I turned on my computer this morning (10/7/18) specs: Gigabyte ultra durable mother board ds3p fx, 4.2ghz processor (fx-4170) with 4gb ram and windows 10. i loaded it up and the Gigabyte logo came up and started loading fine, then my screen went static. i rebooted using...
  10. Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up: Hello I got a Dell Inspiron 3050 Net-top PC for a friend to use as a media streaming platform for the bedroom. I have not installed any programs/software/apps/additional drivers on to it yet. The computer worked fine for the first 5 – 6 boot-ups and all was well....