Windows 10: Static screen

Discus and support Static screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey so i have a windows custom built pc with a fairly new graphics card, for the last few months ive been getting red screen tears and now every 10 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ineedhelprnhoe, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Static screen

Hey so i have a windows custom built pc with a fairly new graphics card, for the last few months ive been getting red screen tears and now every 10 - 15 minutes the screen goes to complete static. It goes away when i turn the monitor off and back on but i need a permanent fix. Im able to interact with the monitors menu while in static so it leads me to belive its an issue with my computer and not the monitor. Please help, thanks

:)

Ineedhelprnhoe, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Can't connect to internet with computer set with static IP

My guess is that you made a typing mistake, e.g. typing 192.186 instead of 192.168. If this is not the case then I suggest this:

• Set the machine to DHCP.
    • Check if you can ping your other machines.
    • Mark and copy the command below with Ctrl+C.
    • Press the Windows key+R
    • Press Ctrl+V, then Enter.
    • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for a static address.
    • Post the results of Step 2 (twice!) plus the contents of the desktop file IP.txt.

cmd.exe /c ipconfig /all >> "%UserProfile%"\Desktop\IP.txt"

Frederik Long, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Static screen

Static IP on Lumia 950.

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if the features to apply static IP is available in your device.

• Navigate to settings.
    • Search or navigate to “Wi-Fi”.
    • Scroll all the way down and tap “static ip”.
    • Turn on “Configure network settings manually”.
    • Key in the IP address, subnet mask and other details

Note: Do remember that your router / DHCP should support allocating static IP for this feature to work.

If the above feature is not available then your model may not support the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Static screen

1. Static screen - Similar Threads - Static screen

2. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  3. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  4. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Grainy static flickering screen when waking up from sleep in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grainy static flickering screen when waking up from sleep in windows 11: My system recently started showing some weird issues. But one problem I'm having is that I'm getting a grainy static screen like in old TV's and it flickers when system wakes from sleep , this same happens sometimes in boot time too. Sometimes it refuses to boot at all and...
  6. Grainy static flickering screen when waking up from sleep in windows 11

Grainy static flickering screen when waking up from sleep in windows 11: My system recently started showing some weird issues. But one problem I'm having is that I'm getting a grainy static screen like in old TV's and it flickers when system wakes from sleep , this same happens sometimes in boot time too. Sometimes it refuses to boot at all and...
  7. My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function: I was playing genshin impact when all of a sudden the screen had some colourful static lines, and i tried emergency shutting down it didnt work. My keyboard isnt working. What do i do?...
  8. My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function: I was playing genshin impact when all of a sudden the screen had some colourful static lines, and i tried emergency shutting down it didnt work. My keyboard isnt working. What do i do?...
  9. My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function

10. Asus G20CB keeps randomly restarting. Screen often goes in rainbow static before doing so....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus G20CB keeps randomly restarting. Screen often goes in rainbow static before doing so....: Hey people. Same problem as i've been having for a long time.The computer runs, and then shutdowns out of nowhere. No real time limit, sometimes within 2 minutes, sometimes within 30 minutes. never usually longer than 10-15.Sometimes there is rainbow static/the whole screen...