Windows 10: Static sound when I connect my bluetooth headphone and play games

Discus and support Static sound when I connect my bluetooth headphone and play games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there. I have been facing this issue from a few days. A few days back, I wanted to play an online game with voice chat enabled with my friend so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LBPaswan, Jan 9, 2020.

1. LBPaswan Win User

Static sound when I connect my bluetooth headphone and play games

Hi there. I have been facing this issue from a few days. A few days back, I wanted to play an online game with voice chat enabled with my friend so I connected my heaphones. The thing that happened with me was when I connected my headphones and turned on the game, i i w getting weird static noises and unable to hear anything. I tried disabling my mic and I was able to hear sounds now but cannot voice chat. Then again enabled mic and still got static sounds. Is there any fix that I can do to use both of em together?

Btw, I tested in on my phone and it was all fine. Its just windows 10 I think so..

:)

LBPaswan, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Bazsl Win User

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Jan 9, 2020
  3. andyouf Win User
    Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I remove and re-pair the headphones in Bluetooth settings.

In sound properties I tried setting the default for Forza to the headphones but that makes no difference. Tried disabling the microphone portion of the headphones as well. I am also using a Bluetooth Xbox controller. Both are Bluetooth 4.1 as is my adapter. I thought maybe that was too much Bluetooth going on but the same issue happens if the controller is disconnected and I use kb/mouse except when I exit the headset works fine in Windows and I don't have to re-pair. No other devices are connected with BT.

andyouf, Jan 9, 2020
  4. JM211 Win User

Bluetooth headphone connection - says connected but no sound plays

I have had a seemingly unsolvable problem with connecting my bluetooth headphones to my laptop running Windows 10. For reference, I was using identical headphones until they were broken recently and bought the same headphones as a replacement, and was not
    having this problem before now.

I had a lot of difficulty getting the headphones connected to my computer, but I was eventually able to do so after going into Bios and disabling and then re-enabling the bluetooth function.

However, now the computer simply says the headphones are connected but sound continues to play from the computer speakers.

I have tried running troubleshooting. Bluetooth troubleshooting just said that my device wasn't plugged in - I don't know what that means in this context. Sound troubleshooting also did not fix the problem.

I have also tried updating the main bluetooth and sound drivers. This did not help.

When I right-click the "headphones" under sound and click connect, nothing happens.

This seems to be a common problem, but none of the suggestions I've seen in other threads have helped me.

I've included a number of screenshots for reference:

JM211, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Static sound when I connect my bluetooth headphone and play games - Similar Threads - Static sound connect

2. My bluetooth headphone is connected but only background sound play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth headphone is connected but only background sound play.: When i was logging on my Wicked Endo headphone i noticed that i couldn't hear people speaking. But when i connected it on other devices, they worked fine....
  3. My bluetooth headphone is connected but only background sound play.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headphone is connected but only background sound play.: When i was logging on my Wicked Endo headphone i noticed that i couldn't hear people speaking. But when i connected it on other devices, they worked fine....
  4. My bluetooth headphone is connected but only background sound play.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...: Ok, so i have my headphones the Redmi Ear Buds 3 lite and because my computer didnt have a blueetoth adaptor i bought one. So i tried the headphones in my phone and they work perfectly without static but when i use them in my pc, after playing any sound you hear a static...
  6. Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...: Ok, so i have my headphones the Redmi Ear Buds 3 lite and because my computer didnt have a blueetoth adaptor i bought one. So i tried the headphones in my phone and they work perfectly without static but when i use them in my pc, after playing any sound you hear a static...
  7. Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...

8. Static noise playing when sound is played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Static noise playing when sound is played: For a while now, whenever I plug headphones in my Alienware laptop's headphone jack, my headphones will randomly start playing static noise whenever I play any audio. When the audio stops being played completely the static just stops and I hear a popping sound. When I plug in...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Clicking Sound When Connected

Bluetooth Headphones Clicking Sound When Connected: I've connected my Sony Bluetooth headphones MDR-ZX770BT to my Dell XPS 15 laptop. Following are the details on installed Windows specification: Edition : Windows 10 Pro Version : 20H2 OS build : 19042.789 However any sound which comes through to my headphones from my...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect when sound is played

Bluetooth Headphones disconnect when sound is played: I recently got a new pair of wireless earbuds the other day and they wont stay connected to my pc. When I start to play anything through the earbuds they disconnect and reconnect after about 30 seconds. I've tried to update bluetooth drivers, reinstall bluetooth drivers,...