Windows 10: Status bar cut in half

Discus and support Status bar cut in half in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am on a Win10 64bit machine. I am using Access 2019. The status bar is cut in half only in MS Access. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook are fine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarianMalone2019, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Status bar cut in half

I am on a Win10 64bit machine. I am using Access 2019.

The status bar is cut in half only in MS Access. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook are fine. I have adjusted the font size and screen resolution and restarted the applications but that does not resolve the problem. I have put up with it for a while now and posted on several forums but no one has an answer for me.

Thanks for any help you can give.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Status bar cut in half 9aaf0452-8d64-4e0c-a1c4-cdf493cbcd87?upload=true.jpg

:)

MarianMalone2019, Apr 11, 2021

2. Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 11, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Is the Status Bar completely missing or is it there but nothing is showing on it?

If it still there you can check its configuration by:

• Right-click on Status Bar
    • Customize Status Bar dialog is shown

My copy of Word 2019 has the following Status Bar options selected by default:
    • Page Number
    • Word Count
    • Spelling and Grammar Check
    • Language
    • Label
    • Signatures
    • Macro Recording
    • Upload Status
    • Document Updates Available
    • View Shortcuts Available
    • Zoom Slider

MisterEd, Apr 11, 2021
  4. ALANGR Win User

Status bar cut in half

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Thanks both for your comments. The status bar was not visible at all (that's why I came to the forum as all I found everywhere started with 'click on the status bar'!
    The trick you suggested Damun worked fine, thanks.
    So back to work!
    Cheers both

ALANGR, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Status bar cut in half

1. Status bar cut in half - Similar Threads - Status bar cut

2. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  3. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  4. Printing cut off half or part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing cut off half or part of page: [IMG]When i print any scanned document from jpeg with windows default printing program the image is cut in halfsee image attached. What can the problem be. I am using HP laserjet P1102. Everything from pdf and word documents is printing the whole page....
  5. My screen is cut is half ?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen is cut is half ?!: Microsoft Community, I would like to know why my screen became cut in half, and how to fix it ? I would like my screen to come back to what it was before. I hope this isn't a problem with my hardware. Regards, sta...
  6. Internet throughput cut by half

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet throughput cut by half: Hi all, I hope all is well with you and your families! As of a couple of months ago my pc, windows 7 ultimate began experiencing issues with the internet connection. First, I noticed that my bandwidth, which is usually somewhere in the 600+ Mbps was at about 300 Mbps. So I...
  7. my screen is cut in half

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen is cut in half: how to switch to full screen ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half/75fd8cb8-5756-49ea-ac5c-2084e007f60e
  8. Missing Status Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Status Bar: I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the "show status bar" optioned is checked. Need help please and thank you....
  9. My screen is cut in half. Please advise.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is cut in half. Please advise.: My desktop only shows 1/2 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half-please-advise/e4c5fc73-43a2-4c85-8367-33eb95770f45
  10. Ram Mhz Cut In Half

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ram Mhz Cut In Half: I have a 16Gb dual channel kit with 2133mhz of speed My computer reads that i have all 16gb but I cant run 2133mhz without overclocking and im not going to be doing that anytime soon. Here is the issue when i go into my bios settings to adjust the Mhz I put it to 1600Mhz when...