Windows 10: Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software

Discus and support Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software The easiest method to uninstall an app in Windows 10 is to right click it in Start Menu,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by thewizardoz, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software

How to: Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software

The easiest method to uninstall an app in Windows 10 is to right click it in Start Menu, and select Uninstall. However, sometimes this option is not available. In screenshot XBox Game Bar app, with no uninstall option:

Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software [​IMG]

Most apps can be uninstalled in Settings, installed software also in Programs and Features (tutorial). This tutorial will show you an alternative method, to uninstall any app or application in Windows 10 even when uninstall option is missing in other methods, using Windows Admin Center (WAC). Simply select the apps to uninstall, click Remove, and all selected apps, all selected installed software will be uninstalled.

Uninstall apps with WAC
    1 Install and setup Windows Admin Center (tutorial).

2 Open your computer in WAC, select Apps & Features on navigation pane (#1 in screenshot), select the apps to uninstall (#2, you can select both Store and Win32 apps), and finally click / tap Remove (#3):

(Click to enlarge.)

3 Confirm:

4 WAC shows a notification when selected apps have been uninstalled:

That's it! You use WAC to uninstall apps when no other method works. You can uninstall multiple Store and Win32 apps with one click, not needing to wait that one app has been uninstalled before uninstalling the next one.

Kari

Related Tutorials

:)

thewizardoz, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Law-II Win User

Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Brink Win User
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Kari Win User

You are welcome! A very practical method to uninstall apps when uninstall option is missing.

Thema:

1. Windows Admin Center - Uninstall Apps and Software - Similar Threads - Admin Center Uninstall

2. After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...: I can not delete these keys. I can not change the permissions for these keys. Other keys I can delete. When I choose to uninstall software, I should be allowed to delete ALL keys if I choose. Does anyone know how to delete such keys? This is just another example of...
  3. After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...: I can not delete these keys. I can not change the permissions for these keys. Other keys I can delete. When I choose to uninstall software, I should be allowed to delete ALL keys if I choose. Does anyone know how to delete such keys? This is just another example of...
  4. After uninstalling software, there are keys in the "Security Center" of the registry...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Software Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Center: Software Center is not on my computer. Where do I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-center/5111d89a-0317-4fb8-a54d-490948d5ad3b
  6. Software Center and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Software Center and Windows Update: Hello, 1) What is the difference between Software Center and Windows Update ? 2) Can use these two simultaneously? 171444
  7. Uninstall button greyed out in software center for Power BI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall button greyed out in software center for Power BI: I can't get software center to uninstall Power BI, or even to recognize that it has been uninstalled. The user had 3 listings for Power BI possibly using multiple update versions in Add/Remove programs, but uninstalling them from there did not change the status in software...
  8. uninstall programmes/software/ apps etc

uninstall programmes/software/ apps etc: I am endeavouring to uninstall unwanted programmes etc from my laptop. I follow the instructions on PROGRAMS AND FEATURES - UNINSTALL OR CHANGE A PROGRAMME. All goes well I hit the uninstall button when up pops a message saying ' Please wait until the current program has...
  9. Windows Admin Center

Windows Admin Center: Hi, when I try to connect to my server, I get this error Message: "Connecting to remote server ctwo9324s.catwellone.com failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot complete the operation. Verify that the specified computer name is valid, that the computer is...
  10. Installing Windows Admin Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows Admin Center: When trying to install Windows Admin Center 1809, the install process fails with the following error message. Windows 10 is up to date and running 'Import-Module Microsoft.PowerShell.LocalAccounts' does not help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall windows admin center