Windows 10: Status markings

Discus and support Status markings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are the red circles with the white "x" in the status column? what do they mean? If there is a problem how is it addressed? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RolandWhite1, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Status markings

What are the red circles with the white "x" in the status column? what do they mean? If there is a problem how is it addressed? Thanks!

:)

RolandWhite1, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 24, 2018
  3. "To use this app, you'll need a device with more features."

Hi Mark,

Thank you for getting back to us with the requested information. We apologize for the delay in response,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check for status.

• Power down the device.
    • Remove the battery.
    • Insert the battery after some time.
    • Restart the device and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Status markings

Big blue question mark over E:\ PathStatus markings :Desktop drive box

Thanks I tried that no change to blue ? mark it said I had pc on never to do automatic updates I change that from manual setting

FavorMary007, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Status markings

1. Status markings - Similar Threads - Status markings

2. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  3. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  4. What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?: What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager? For example there is a green leaf icon that means economy mode. I believe there are at least 3 other icons that can show in task manager status but i don't see an explanation for them. Shouldn't there be a...
  5. What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?

What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager?: What icons and their meaning are in the status column of Task Manager? For example there is a green leaf icon that means economy mode. I believe there are at least 3 other icons that can show in task manager status but i don't see an explanation for them. Shouldn't there be a...
  6. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  7. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  8. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

9. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  10. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 battery indicator registry class

2. change network from public to private win 10