Windows 10: Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile

Discus and support Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our time, attention, and people in our lives are precious. We need to stay connected, organized and do so in a way that keeps us focused on what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...le/ba-p/564137

:)

Brink, May 13, 2019

2. X6 VIP contacts

VIP contacts list?? Not sure that I understand you but if you mean the 20 scrolling contacts that can be listed at the top part of the home screen...

Select a contact > click the spanner (wrench if you prefer) icon on the far right > select remove at the bottom of the list and confirm.

You should then be able to select another contact for the contacts bar on the home screen.

Apologies if I've completely misunderstood your question, VIP contacts is a new one to me.

S.

steve_p---01, May 13, 2019
  3. JAD11 Win User
    VIP Email Alerts in Windows 10 for phone

Hi, now that Windows 10 for phone is being finalized for its release does anyone know if we'll have VIP Email Alerts in Windows 10 for phone? As you know, we use rules to set up special email notifications in the Office Outlook Mail client on the desktop
    and iOS uses a VIP list.

These days, when I'm on the road and I hear the VIP alert on my iPad II, I reach in my pocket to check my phone.

JAD11, May 13, 2019
  4. Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile

X6 VIP contacts

If you go into your normal contact lost, the one you scroll through, tap one of your VIP's then select option, you should get the option to remove from VIP list/Favorites !

carman58---01, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile

1. Stay connected to your VIPs with Outlook mobile - Similar Threads - Stay connected VIPs

2. phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected: Phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected.How do you stop this happening.Thank you for all help given....
  3. phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected: Phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected.How do you stop this happening.Thank you for all help given....
  4. wifi will not stay connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi will not stay connected: i am beyond over this i did have an ethernet connection but have moved and that is not an optionstart off connected it may last 2 min may last 10 then drops and reconnects sometimes this is any wifi network including mobile hotspots.. i have updated drivers, restore factory...
  5. Mobile connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile connectivity: When I plug my phone with the pc using a usb cable laptop is not recognizing my phone and telling me that the folder is empty but it showns the name of the phone only the folders are not appearing...
  6. Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded: Not long ago we released an opt-in toggle for users to be able to try the new experience of Outlook in a mobile browser, while we are working to make this experience better we wanted to give you a heads-up of the features that are coming, and some that won’t be there anymore....
  7. Outlook app for mobile question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook app for mobile question: I have my personal phone with the Outlook app installed to check my work emails and it requires a PIN to access my messages. If my phone is already encrypted with a screen lock PIN, then why does our IT set a PIN for the Outlook app? The setup was similar from the below web...
  8. Bluetooth will not stay connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth will not stay connected: Bluetooth will not stay connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-will-not-stay-connected/bbd334d2-ac8c-4655-b8a5-294310565e61
  9. Staying Connected.

Staying Connected.: Over the past 8 months I have noticed my computer losing internet connection. It never stays off just goes off and then reconnects. This can happen once a day or even 2 dozen times a day.When this happens I am not losing internet to the house just on my computer. I am using...
  10. WiFi Will not Stay Connected

WiFi Will not Stay Connected: I have a Asus Q200E and i have windows 10 on the computer. When using my Mac, it never has problems staying connected to the wifi so I know that is not the issue. I need help with this issue. Thanks...