Windows 10: stay logged in

Discus and support stay logged in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I stay logged in, until I am ready to log out ie where is the setting ? 43644 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by erhuip, Mar 9, 2016.

1. erhuip Win User

stay logged in

How do I stay logged in, until I am ready to log out ie where is the setting ?

:)

erhuip, Mar 9, 2016

2. Windows sign-in doesnot stay logged in

Plss help me I want new massager plss

kastenmarew, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Windows sign-in doesnot stay logged in

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the status of the issue.

Keep us updated so that we can assist you further if needed.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

stay logged in

Hello ksiemb, *Smile

What do you want to stay logged in to?

Brink, Mar 9, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Right click start icon, click on power options, left column - require a password on wakeup, change settings that are currently unavailable, check don't require a password, save changes.

If you have more than one user on the computer and you want your account to log in on startup, you might have to do this:
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup - Windows 10 Forums

NavyLCDR, Mar 9, 2016
  6. erhuip Win User
    Never mind ! My stupidity for asking ! Looking for the solved button to get rid of this post !

erhuip, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

stay logged in

1. stay logged in - Similar Threads - stay logged

2. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  3. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  4. How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?: Our teenager recently got a gaming PC with Windows 11, and we have to set up screen time restrictions for him. We have set up Windows Family Safety, created two accounts on the computer, one of which is his and the other is ours with admin permissions. The problem is that one...
  5. How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?

How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?: Our teenager recently got a gaming PC with Windows 11, and we have to set up screen time restrictions for him. We have set up Windows Family Safety, created two accounts on the computer, one of which is his and the other is ours with admin permissions. The problem is that one...
  6. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...: why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-screen-stay-on-after-i-log-init-keeps/a10321dc-ec73-4dc7-94c8-6486761bc70e
  7. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...: why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-screen-stay-on-after-i-log-init-keeps/a10321dc-ec73-4dc7-94c8-6486761bc70e
  8. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...: Hi,would you please try to help me.restarted the system after a 22H2 Windows 10 update.since yesterday it did stay in loop with "Undoing changes...."have a dual linux laptop and could read all log files and also modify some, if I should know witch of them.cat...
  10. a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...

a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...: Hi,would you please try to help me.restarted the system after a 22H2 Windows 10 update.since yesterday it did stay in loop with "Undoing changes...."have a dual linux laptop and could read all log files and also modify some, if I should know witch of them.cat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stay loged in

2. stay logged on this pc