Windows 10: Stay off my computer

Discus and support Stay off my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have spent the past 2 weeks starting over and reinstalling windows from your 1903 update that basically caused my laptop to be unusable. I originally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zyríos, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Zyríos Win User

Stay off my computer

I have spent the past 2 weeks starting over and reinstalling windows from your 1903 update that basically caused my laptop to be unusable. I originally had every setting imaginable disabled followed your steps to disable updates yet still Microsoft Windows had to be pushy and install the update. I had this laptop rebuilt from scratch with a clean slate windows and again disabled updates and even have pushed it out to 10/28/20 and today what is happening ,,, updates. Stay off my computer. I understand that Us consumers have to yes deal with the monarchial operating system because you have made it literally impossible for any other company to develop competitive operating systems and with that, us consumers are in Microsoft Communism and have no choice but to have you control our "OWNED" equipment/computers. You have proven incompetency in Windows 10 with the spike in cases/issues in the past 3 years, several class action suits, millions of people losing millions of hours of personal time being forced to repair their computers with YOUR stupid operating system. You send updates, you break usage of devices yet WE are the ones to put the hours in to repair it; you do what?? NOTHING. I've been in touch with 3 attorneys that represented several class action suits, just fyi. Being a former software/computer/network engineer, I will stand in defense of us consumers. Stay off my computer. I set/disable settings only to find the code where you say "tampering" was committed and reset the settings. I have coded extra to reset MY desired settings back every 5 minutes regardless of your so-called accusatory "tampering". This is my PC, stay the eff off. Want to ban me, do so, only will add to my defense for several thousand have already provided adequate/similar data, I'm just one who doesn't fear anything or anyone who possesses power and money both of which are evil to have. Ban me and I will create with code millions of entries bearing the same text. You know you failed with this OS, you have admitted it and still do nothing to fix it and leave us dead in the water...only I have swam to shore and won't take any more of your ****

:)

Zyríos, Oct 9, 2020

2. 4650 Printer not staying online while connected to Windows 10 computer.

Hi Rose,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What all troubleshooting steps have performed to resolve the issue?
    • When you say that "wont stay online", have you connected the printer wirelessly to the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    computer will not stay in sleep mode

Hi Donald,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

This issue might occur due to faulty power settings or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Let’s run Power troubleshooter.

The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type devmgmt.msc in the run command window and hit enter.
    • Navigate to the Network Adapter and select the
      respective network adapter.
    • Right click on the Network adapter and go to
      properties.
    • Under properties go to Power
      management
    • Uncheck Allow this device to wake the computer.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 9, 2020
  4. blkhogan Win User

Stay off my computer

Congratulations to Our New Moderators

More people to add to my "stay away from" list. *Laugh :laugh: Congrats on the step up everyone. *Toast :toast:

blkhogan, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Stay off my computer

1. Stay off my computer - Similar Threads - Stay off computer

2. Proxy server will not stay off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxy server will not stay off: I bought a gaming computer last year and it works super great, except for one thing that I've been noticing is a problem of late. My internet started to slow down a lot, and some Steam games will not open. I did some hunting around and found out there is apparently a proxy...
  3. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on: When i do anything on my computer for a while about 30 mins, my monitors will go black and say that they’re is ‘no display input’ and the only way i can turn my computer off is by cutting off the power manually on the back. When i unplug my monitor and plug it back in, my...
  4. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on: When i do anything on my computer for a while about 30 mins, my monitors will go black and say that they’re is ‘no display input’ and the only way i can turn my computer off is by cutting off the power manually on the back. When i unplug my monitor and plug it back in, my...
  5. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why won’t my laptop stay off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won’t my laptop stay off?: I recently bought a Dell laptop, it has Windows 10 on it and whenever I turn it off, close the lid then open it again the next time I want to use it, it automatically turns itself on I don’t press any buttons or even the on/“off” button. It does it automatically. I had a...
  8. My computer wont stay off of night mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer wont stay off of night mode: In color manage I have made the average colors my default but my computer keep saying that there is a hardware change and turns orange submitted by /u/w0f3r [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuujl5/my_computer_wont_stay_off_of_night_mode/
  9. WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI will not stay connected on my computer: How to fix the problem is listed below. Go to Network and Sharing Center select Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your wireless connection (the name of the wireless connection) - select Properties - select Configure. Click on the Power Management tab - deselect "Allow...
  10. Monitor Display Not Staying Off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Display Not Staying Off: I have an x-box controller that I plug into my computer to play games, but ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, the display will not stay off. I did a clean install, erasing all of my programs and drivers. I've tried uninstalling the driver and rebooting the computer, I've...