Windows 10: "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.

Discus and support "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The "Stay signed in" box is ticked but I have to enter my email address and password manually or call upon Roboform to do it. In the latter case, it's... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Syncopator, May 24, 2019.

1. "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.

The "Stay signed in" box is ticked but I have to enter my email address and password manually or call upon Roboform to do it.
    In the latter case, it's a two step process. It first enters my email address and I then have to tell it to put my password in (fill boxes etc).

Most frustrating.

What do I need to do so that Yahoo Mail obeys "Stay signed in" ?

:)

Syncopator, May 24, 2019
  2. dalem8203 Win User

How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.

I have not seen one right post here for yahoo mail, This is an app and to work on a continuous basis, you need to create a one time app specific password. So go into yahoo, go to account security and sign in again, and then go to manage app passwords. Go to generate a one time app specific password like for an iPhone. You do not have to turn off the 2 step verification. When it asks for the app, just say windows 10 and generate. Copy and paste that password into the password for yahoo in the Windows 10 app and you are done! It will stay logged in.

dalem8203, May 24, 2019
  3. yahoo mail plus on windows phone

Is email experience any different for yahoo mail plus account holders when compared to regular yahoo mail users? Currently i see that

• there is no push available
    • no server search
    So i was wondering if i sign up for a plus account, will these feautres be available?

AT&T Samsung Focus (Mango)

Windows 7

Dan Gandhi, May 24, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

"Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.

Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo

I was setting up my Yahoo account in the Windows Mail App. I received this from Yahoo:

Ztruker, May 24, 2019
Thema:

"Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.

1. "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Stay signed Yahoo

2. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo Mail: Why is it that on my cell I have immediate receive/send Yahoo mail whilst, on Windows 10, I either have to wait ages, for both receive/send (with problems with attachments), or have nothing until the day after? This is not a problem I experienced with Windows 7... I use my...
  3. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  4. YAHOO MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YAHOO MAIL: i've been unable to access my yahoo mail through all medium. i can't open yahoo site, i can't access through windows mail apps. but i can access through my smartphone. my internet connection is fine, i already deleted all cookies, ran registry cleaner, already restarted my...
  5. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: Need help with Yahoo Mail showing Not secure in Windows 10 Edge Browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/yahoo-mail/3fabbc56-4cc2-4072-ae6e-76235dc0c8ee
  6. stay signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stay signed in: how can I say signed in ? windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/stay-signed-in/f825f247-7e47-447b-840f-4ae8f298eb60"
  7. Yahoo mail

Yahoo mail: I can see my various boxes and mail delivered but I can't open my mail, when I click on them, nothing happens, also the panel is only half of my screen Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch...
  8. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: how can I recover my yahoo mail after formatting my HD [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/yahoo-mail/5c410c44-54bb-4b7b-8eaf-b3ca6ca1b31d
  9. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832
  10. Sign-in Options doesn't work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in Options doesn't work: In Accounts, when I click Sign-in Options, that text turns darker, indicating selection, but no options appear and I can then select no other choices under Accounts. SFC /SCANNOW shows no integrity violations and my PC is up to date. Any ideas why sign-in options doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail marks stay signed in