Windows 10: stay signed in

Discus and support stay signed in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can I say signed in ? windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomDowling1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. stay signed in

how can I say signed in ? windows 10

:)

TomDowling1, Sep 26, 2018

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 27, 2018
  4. stay signed in

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

stay signed in

1. stay signed in - Similar Threads - stay signed

2. Hello .i need your help.because my laptop stay in sign in.why did not see my password type

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello .i need your help.because my laptop stay in sign in.why did not see my password type: Hp laptop window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-your-helpbecause-my-laptop-stay-in/82802758-df6c-4447-a667-b104721571d7
  3. Hello .i need your help.because my laptop stay in sign in.why did not see my password type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello .i need your help.because my laptop stay in sign in.why did not see my password type: Hp laptop window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-your-helpbecause-my-laptop-stay-in/82802758-df6c-4447-a667-b104721571d7
  4. Hello .i need your help.because my laptop stay in sign in.why did not see my password type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  6. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  7. can't stay signed in to hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't stay signed in to hotmail: Even though i have stay signed in checked for years, i have to sign in every single time.i see online there are so many people asking about this. is it ever going to be fixed. It's been at least ten years.this is the app at a minimum. i don't use outlook mail.Thanks...
  8. can't stay signed in to hotmail

can't stay signed in to hotmail: Even though i have stay signed in checked for years, i have to sign in every single time.i see online there are so many people asking about this. is it ever going to be fixed. It's been at least ten years.this is the app at a minimum. i don't use outlook mail.Thanks...
  9. Why can’t I stay signed in on microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I stay signed in on microsoft: Why can’t I stay signed in on Microsoft? Every time I switch from outlook to word or another file,I have to sign in again. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-stay-signed-in-on-microsoft/cc890b84-4f65-425a-a26a-5b9d488bf958
  10. Why can’t I stay signed in on microsoft

Why can’t I stay signed in on microsoft: Why can’t I stay signed in on Microsoft? Every time I switch from outlook to word or another file,I have to sign in again. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-stay-signed-in-on-microsoft/cc890b84-4f65-425a-a26a-5b9d488bf958