Windows 10: Staying Connected.

Discus and support Staying Connected. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Over the past 8 months I have noticed my computer losing internet connection. It never stays off just goes off and then reconnects. This can happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarshallSyfrit, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Staying Connected.

Over the past 8 months I have noticed my computer losing internet connection. It never stays off just goes off and then reconnects. This can happen once a day or even 2 dozen times a day.When this happens I am not losing internet to the house just on my computer. I am using Ethernet cord to connect not wireless. I have checked and replaced the modem. It does it random and at any time. One thing to note there is another computer on the modem and it has no problem connecting online. I have check the modem and the Ethernet wire for any problems so it has to be on my computer in. I have also checked in device manager the network and it telling me the Card is fine, but can I trust that. It seems to me the Ethernet Network card is a simple and easy replace or fix. So was wondering should I try that before I take to the shop. If there is another problem I am missing please someone tell me.

:)

MarshallSyfrit, Jan 31, 2019

2. Buluetooth wont stay connected

I appreciate your response, I completed the steps given in the link you provided (both options) again without success. Bluetooth still shows paired with my device but will not stay connected for more than about 3 seconds. Would you possibly have any other
    suggestions?

AnthonyShy, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 31, 2019
  4. blkhogan Win User

Staying Connected.

Congratulations to Our New Moderators

More people to add to my "stay away from" list. *Laugh :laugh: Congrats on the step up everyone. *Toast :toast:

blkhogan, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Staying Connected.

1. Staying Connected. - Similar Threads - Staying Connected

2. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  3. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  4. What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...: What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 printer/scanner? I cannot get the device to stay connected in Windows 11. It will print and then go offline with this code.Thanks.g...
  5. What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...

What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 ? I cannot get it to stay connected...: What does error B8093B62 mean on the HP officejet 8020 printer/scanner? I cannot get the device to stay connected in Windows 11. It will print and then go offline with this code.Thanks.g...
  6. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  7. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  8. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...: So it paired with minor difficulty, but they found each other and each knows the other exists and is paired. they know when each other is turned on and they can find each other, but they will not stay connected or even connect in the first place from the phone's perspective....
  10. Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shows android phone connected, then "paired" after 5 seconds and wont stay...: So it paired with minor difficulty, but they found each other and each knows the other exists and is paired. they know when each other is turned on and they can find each other, but they will not stay connected or even connect in the first place from the phone's perspective....