Windows 10: Stays on this blue screen forever

Discus and support Stays on this blue screen forever in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm3gu2/stays_on_this_blue_screen_forever/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jonny2683, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Stays on this blue screen forever

/u/Jonny2683, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 29, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Stays on this blue screen forever

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Stays on this blue screen forever

1. Stays on this blue screen forever - Similar Threads - Stays blue screen

2. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  3. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  4. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird and complicated Blue Screen issue. Windows takes forever to load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird and complicated Blue Screen issue. Windows takes forever to load.: So I have a complicated situation. Short of it, I start up my PC and it boots but almost immediately, always, to blue screens on me WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR then it constantly boots to BIOS. It eventually, after rebooting a lot, it starts to work fine, though it might blue...
  6. windows update loads forever and stays blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update loads forever and stays blank: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions for this problem. Thank you!...
  7. Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION stays 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION stays 0%: Hi, my pc has ran into a problem and it needs to restart.The stopcode is UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION but it is 0% since an hour. [Original Title: Blue Screen]...
  8. ... it stays forever like this, didn't install or modify anything :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ... it stays forever like this, didn't install or modify anything :/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxur5n/it_stays_forever_like_this_didnt_install_or/
  9. How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?: Hi, for the past three months whenever I choose restart, blue screen with Restarting with spinng white dots appear forever. I have to force shut down the PC. Same thing whenever I choose to shut down. I think it happened after I installed and uninstalled some free demos from...
  10. Can I stay logged forever or for longer time?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I stay logged forever or for longer time?: I am registered users of some forums, discussion boards or sites which are not very important to me. I don't normally turn off my PC, and after a few days of idle, they usually log me off and require me to login again. Any way of keeping my always logged or at least, longer...