Windows 10: Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer

Discus and support Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes, I did you do this yours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BaderBatarfiQG, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer

Yes, I did you do this yours

:)

BaderBatarfiQG, Jan 27, 2022
  2. masweig Win User

Is there a way to customize the reminder times in the live calendar?

Sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't check my live email account and realize I had a response until now.

To make an entry I click on the live tile from the main screen, hit the plus (new) icon at the bottom, and then start typing in the details for the calendar entry. To set the reminder I hit "more details", then the reminder box, and then I get the following
    options:

no reminder

at start time

5 min

10 min

15 min

30 min

1 hr

18 hrs

1 day

1 week

And oddly enough, if I would put a calender entry in through the web interface the time options are different (several more hour options, including 12 hours, but not the 18 hour one), but there is also no custom option there.

For stuff synced with my google calendar that has a reminder time that is not one of the defaults it is listed as "custom", though I don't appear to be able to change the time on the phone.

masweig, Jan 27, 2022
  3. No customer services

It is the same here. Absolutely NO ONE to speak to, and I cannot even reach anyone on Live Chat. I am in Singapore and the customer care hotline requires you to key in a series of options and finally in the end, you have to key in the serial number. Can't
    they just ask for the serial number right at the start so that they don't waste people's time keying in some many things just to find that the serial number does not qualify for service. Which in my case is not true as I got the phone through a service provider
    who reassured me my phone is under warranty. I must say I have never ever met with such HORRIBLE customer service in my entire life. this will absolutely be my last nokia produce.

IreneChow---01, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer

customize share option

Hi MD,

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community.

Based on your concern, I see that you would like to customize the share options in the new Windows 10 update.

To help us isolate this, kindly provide us the following information for us to come up with the best resolution.

• May we have a screenshot of the build of your computer? To check, refer to the steps below:
    • On your keyboard, press Windows key + R.
    • Type 'winver', and then press Enter.

• Which update are you exactly referring to? Is it Windows Update?
    • Have you checked the share options if your preferred options were available?

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer

1. Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer - Similar Threads - Stc Customer Services

2. Customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer service?: My hp laptop logged me out, due to a update, and now I am required to login in but I forgot my password. I cannot reset my password because the device I am logged in on for that email verification is the device the update logged me out of. What should I do?I also called the...
  3. STC Customer Service in Saying Speaking Customer Service in Windows EASYBCD Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STC Customer Service in Saying Speaking Customer Service in Windows EASYBCD Download: Stc Customer Service for Naif Batarfi's iPhone 13 Pro Max Blue in EasyBCD Download for Windows, Install EasyBCD Version, Edit Boot Options in EasyBCD, Delete Windows 10 Boot Options in EasyBCD, Microsoft Windows Store KSA Shuttle Bus Walk in Bus Doors to Bus Seats, Microsoft...
  4. Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer: Yes, I did you do this yours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stc-customer-services-in-routers-live-for-advanced/d874292a-01e4-4fea-93a0-ea59bbdee828
  5. STC Customer Service in Saying Speaking Customer Service in Windows EASYBCD Download

STC Customer Service in Saying Speaking Customer Service in Windows EASYBCD Download: Stc Customer Service for Naif Batarfi's iPhone 13 Pro Max Blue in EasyBCD Download for Windows, Install EasyBCD Version, Edit Boot Options in EasyBCD, Delete Windows 10 Boot Options in EasyBCD, Microsoft Windows Store KSA Shuttle Bus Walk in Bus Doors to Bus Seats, Microsoft...
  6. Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer

Stc Customer Services in Routers Live for Advanced Options for Time Customer: Yes, I did you do this yours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stc-customer-services-in-routers-live-for-advanced/d874292a-01e4-4fea-93a0-ea59bbdee828
  7. STC Customer Service in Saying Speaking Customer Service in Windows EASYBCD Download

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. customer service

customer service: I need to know is there a way to get in touch with a person at Microsoft. My mother is having this problem trying to login to her computer for about two months now and we can't figure it out. If I could talk to a human we could fix it in five minutes. I've read all the...
  9. customer service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    customer service: I need to know is there a way to get in touch with a person at Microsoft. My mother is having this problem trying to login to her computer for about two months now and we can't figure it out. If I could talk to a human we could fix it in five minutes. I've read all the...
  10. Customer Service

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Customer Service: I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password to this old account. The only options it gives me is to send an email to this same account I cannot access. Ive called 3...