Windows 10: stdole2.tlb could not be opened

Discus and support stdole2.tlb could not be opened in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; trying to install a program on a WIN10 laptop. I immediately get this error "The file C:\Windows\System32\stdole2.tlb could not be opened. Please check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rpearce62, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Rpearce62 Win User

stdole2.tlb could not be opened

trying to install a program on a WIN10 laptop. I immediately get this error "The file C:\Windows\System32\stdole2.tlb could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination directory"

I am administrator to this machine.

:)

Rpearce62, Dec 26, 2019

2. stdole32.tlb

Hi Mihaela,

Corruption within the Office installation files is one of the
    possible reasons why you are encountering the error with stdole32.tlb. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest
    repairing your Office application by following the steps in this

article

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 26, 2019
  3. stdole32.tlb

HOW COULD I SOLVE THE ERROR ''stdole32.tlb" that appears when i try to open excel in windows 10

MIHAELA ANCA, Dec 26, 2019
  4. stdole2.tlb could not be opened

stdole32.tlb

Why does a Windows 10 update cause my Excel 2007 to produce 'stdole32.tlb' & when is the next Windows 10 update going to fix it? It is extremely annoying. Does no-one test these updates before they're installed?

rgiles_812, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

stdole2.tlb could not be opened

1. stdole2.tlb could not be opened - Similar Threads - stdole2 tlb opened

2. could not open youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could not open youtube: could not open youtube * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-open-youtube/655b9b7b-e228-4aed-bdf2-f58ea59bd0b7
  3. could not open youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    could not open youtube: could not open youtube * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-open-youtube/655b9b7b-e228-4aed-bdf2-f58ea59bd0b7
  4. Could not open exe and DLL files

Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  5. stdole2.tlb cannot register. entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stdole2.tlb cannot register. entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: regsvr32 \windows\system32\STDOLE2.TLB in cmd as admin gives error:The module "\windows\system32\STDOLE2.TLB" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that "\windows\system32\STDOLE2.TLB" is valid DLL or OCX file and then try again....
  6. stdole2.tlb cannot register. entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

stdole2.tlb cannot register. entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: regsvr32 \windows\system32\STDOLE2.TLB in cmd as admin gives error:The module "\windows\system32\STDOLE2.TLB" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that "\windows\system32\STDOLE2.TLB" is valid DLL or OCX file and then try again....
  7. stdole2.tlb cannot register. entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This installation package could not be opened in Sandbox: I was really looking forward to using Windows Sandbox for testing the installers I generate as result of my build. Unfortunately, right off the bat ran into the "This installation package could not be opened …" error message. Have tried all of the options related to msi...
  9. store could not open

store could not open: why are could not open the my store application i want resign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-could-not-open/af49cbc4-7f71-4764-af7e-d8ddf337b0a4
  10. Registry - Could not open key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry - Could not open key: I'm trying to install Autocad and part way through I get a message saying it could not open a Key. I've googled the issue and believe i need to change permissions in registry which i tried to do as shown below but without success. Am i adopting the correct approach and what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stdole2.tlb could not be opened

2. fix stdole32 tlb excel