Windows 10: stealing login password of administrator account

Discus and support stealing login password of administrator account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password. i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Jun 17, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

stealing login password of administrator account

is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password.

i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my administrator account password

:)

makhan10, Jun 17, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    deleting administrator account w/o having password

When it asks non-admin accounts for an admin password to authorise something, it routinely suggests the last admin account used. If you click on More choices, you will see a list of admin accounts and you can just select the one you now have access to. The next time the dialog appears it will suggest that as the admin account to use to give permission to proceed.

stealing login password of administrator account [​IMG]

Once you have done this and seen it all working, you can either delete her old account [after having checked her user folders to make sure there is nothing there you need] or, assuming it is a local account not an MSAccount, just reset her password then put on a new one** so that the account is available as a spare admin.

** Which you should write down.

Denis

4. stealing login password of administrator account

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile stealing login password of administrator account :).

zekrahminator, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

stealing login password of administrator account

1. stealing login password of administrator account - Similar Threads - stealing login password

2. stealing login password of administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    stealing login password of administrator account: is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password. i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my administrator account password 158738
  3. Forgotten password--not the administrator account

Forgotten password--not the administrator account: I am the administrator. I set up an account for my wife. She forgot her password and can't answer the security questions and does not have a password reset disk. (I am signed in.) Windows Pro 1903 What can I do to get her back on line? 153071
  4. Locked out of Administrator Account login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Administrator Account login: Hi, I hope someone here can help me. After a Windows 10 update a few months ago I have been unable to log in as administrator on my PC. I have tried dozens of websites, including this one and tried as many "solutions", all to no avail. Every solution or workaround...
  5. Cannot login as administrator account disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login as administrator account disabled: Wondering if anyone could help me please. I purchased a second hand compute stick STK1AW32SC when I try to boot up it says the administrator account has been disabled and cannot get any further. How can I get logged in? Thanks...
  6. Administrator Account Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Account Password: Hi, Hope your having a great day. My annoying friend changed the password to the built in admin account and my account is a standard account. Is there anyway to change that password without using Group Policy, cmd or an elevated PowerShell. Thanks in advance....
  7. Can't Login To administrator account on Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Login To administrator account on Laptop: Hello I've been having some issues with logging in for weeks because I don't know the password To My laptop,It's a Republic of gamers gl753ve laptop,I've tried going into safe mode by pressing shift and restart and tried doing a command prompt "rstrui.exe" but that doesn't do...
  8. Change administrator rights of an account as current administrator account password is lost.

Change administrator rights of an account as current administrator account password is lost.: changeing administrator when the administrator password is lost ***Modified Title from: changeing administrator when the administrator password is lost***...
  9. Login Password changed to microsoft account password

Login Password changed to microsoft account password: I have been using the same password to login to my computer for 3 years and I have not changed any settings or logged into the Microsoft store. I have updated my pc many times and still used the same password but after putting to sleep it wants to use my microsoft account...
  10. Hide the administrator account in the login screen?

Hide the administrator account in the login screen?: Hi, Is there any way that I can hide the Administrator account during the login screen but at the same time access it whenever I need it. Like if the user logs off, he should not see the Administrator account, only his standard account. But I will also need to access...