Windows 10: stealing login password of administrator account

Discus and support stealing login password of administrator account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password. i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by makhan10, Jun 18, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

stealing login password of administrator account

is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password.

i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my administrator account password

:)

makhan10, Jun 18, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    deleting administrator account w/o having password

When it asks non-admin accounts for an admin password to authorise something, it routinely suggests the last admin account used. If you click on More choices, you will see a list of admin accounts and you can just select the one you now have access to. The next time the dialog appears it will suggest that as the admin account to use to give permission to proceed.

stealing login password of administrator account [​IMG]

Once you have done this and seen it all working, you can either delete her old account [after having checked her user folders to make sure there is nothing there you need] or, assuming it is a local account not an MSAccount, just reset her password then put on a new one** so that the account is available as a spare admin.

** Which you should write down.

Denis

4. stealing login password of administrator account

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile stealing login password of administrator account :).

zekrahminator, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

stealing login password of administrator account

1. stealing login password of administrator account - Similar Threads - stealing login password

2. Administrator password and login id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator password and login id: I was attempting to add a new device to 365 and inadvertently locked my computer. I need an administrator login id and password to unlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password-and-login-id/1daf97f6-3fec-4df9-ba15-7421f168ce55
  3. Administrator password and login id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator password and login id: I was attempting to add a new device to 365 and inadvertently locked my computer. I need an administrator login id and password to unlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password-and-login-id/1daf97f6-3fec-4df9-ba15-7421f168ce55
  4. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have password for administrator account login: I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I don't have its password. Even to create new admin account or to make any settings it is asking me to login using administrator...
  5. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have password for administrator account login: I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I don't have its password. Even to create new admin account or to make any settings it is asking me to login using administrator...
  6. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Local Administrator account will not login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local Administrator account will not login: A new local non-Microsoft account was just created with a new password in Windows 10. When the login screen comes up from "Switch users," and the new account name and password are entered, the account will not login. Both the user name and the password have been updated and...
  8. Local Administrator account will not login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Administrator account will not login: A new local non-Microsoft account was just created with a new password in Windows 10. When the login screen comes up from "Switch users," and the new account name and password are entered, the account will not login. Both the user name and the password have been updated and...
  9. stealing login password of administrator account

in Windows 10 Support
    stealing login password of administrator account: is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password. i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my administrator account password 158738
  10. Administrator Account Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Account Password: Hi, Hope your having a great day. My annoying friend changed the password to the built in admin account and my account is a standard account. Is there anyway to change that password without using Group Policy, cmd or an elevated PowerShell. Thanks in advance....