Steam Crashes on Windows 10 Build 9879

Discus and support Steam Crashes on Windows 10 Build 9879 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Since Windows 10 is still work in progress, it shouldn't be such a big shock to see an app crash all of a sudden, but it appears that build 9879 comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 9, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Dec 9, 2014
  2. Arun Jain 86 Win User
    Arun Jain 86, Dec 9, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2014
Thema:

Steam Crashes on Windows 10 Build 9879

Steam Crashes on Windows 10 Build 9879 - Similar Threads - Steam Crashes Build

1. DCOM error 10016 on Steam

in Windows 10 News
    DCOM error 10016 on Steam: So I have noticed that launching Steam now gives the error too now just like Google Chrome. I look in the past and the letters in the DCOM error are a little different than chrome but it still happens the same. Sigh Windows 10.... *Doh 111585
  2. Launching Steam now gives DCOM error 10016.

in Windows 10 News
    Launching Steam now gives DCOM error 10016.: So I have noticed that launching Steam now gives the error too now just like Google Chrome. I look in the past and the letters in the DCOM error are a little different than chrome but it still happens the same. Sigh Windows 10.... *Doh 111585
  3. Steam non-responsive when attempting to download or add games

in Windows 10 News
    Steam non-responsive when attempting to download or add games: Hey guys So I have put up with this problem for a while now, but it is getting fairly annoying now, especially when purchasing humble bundles adding heaps of keys and trying to download games. It seems whenever I add a key to Steam, the application will go into the download...
  4. Steam crashing my game.

in Windows 10 News
    Steam crashing my game.: Hi For last 5 days i'd say my CS:GO in steam library are not running as it was before. My CS:GO crashes every most of the time i try to load a map ( offline ) but it does not happen all the time, i was playing no problem 3 hours ago, i try to run it again later, crashes...
  5. fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time

in Windows 10 News
    fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time: i have just done a clean install of window 10 on my main gaming pc and steam is crashing and getting this error. vrpathreg.exe - System error. The program can't start becasue MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. my pc had been having random lockups , steam was...
  6. BSOD & hard crashes playing Steam games and/or using Netflix/Hulu apps

in Windows 10 News
    BSOD & hard crashes playing Steam games and/or using Netflix/Hulu apps: Hello! My Dell XPS L502X laptop is constantly having hard crashes, watchdog BSODs, and extremely high disk (and sometimes memory) usage. This normally occurs while using the Netflix/Hulu apps or running games in Steam, both separately or simultaneously. I can generally...
  7. Random Crashes Whilst Using Steam - Help Needed!

in Windows 10 News
    Random Crashes Whilst Using Steam - Help Needed!: Hi Guys, So whenever I'm using Steam or anything related to it such as games I have random crashes. Everything just goes black then little message saying Power Saving Mode Initiated (or something similar). It reboots and then about 20 minutes later it restarts the cycle. I...
Steam Crashes on Windows 10 Build 9879 solved