Windows 10: Steam Error loading tModLoader

Discus and support Steam Error loading tModLoader in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We're using a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows and trying to play tModLoader for Terraria. We have parental controls set up on Steam, but not on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OV6, Jun 28, 2020.

1. OV6
    OV6 Win User

Steam Error loading tModLoader

We're using a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows and trying to play tModLoader for Terraria. We have parental controls set up on Steam, but not on the computer. When trying to open the tModLoader, we get a Steam error message that says 'Game blocked for current user by Windows Parental Control. Where would this be located for us to unlock? The game doesn't appear in the Steam list as something we can access, but is downloaded on the desktop. Is it a Windows thing somewhere? Thanks for any help.

:)

2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Cerawy Win User
    I have some issues with steam

I have some issues with steam.

• Steam is slow to load with windows. It takes longer for steam to load than all my other programs.
    • Sometimes steam asks me to sign in manually. I want steam to sign me in automatically.
    • Steam pops up on my desktop after signing into windows, instead of starting minimized to the tray.
    • Steam seems to queue all the updates for my games. I want steam to install them automatically.
    • Sometimes steam gets slow and unresponsive, and occasionally steam crashes with a message saying there was an error processing the request.

I have been asking steam support for help, but they didnt solve any of the problems.

Cerawy, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Steam Error loading tModLoader

Steam

Hi Sam,

There are several reasons why you are unable to play the game that you installed using the Steam Client. It is possible that the app is corrupted or the permission settings are not enabled on your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset the
    app.

This process can help restore corrupted game installation files. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

You may visit this
    link
    for the instructions on how to enable app permissions on your PC.

Make sure that you are using an administrator account to launch the app. If you are still experiencing the same issue, remove the
    ClientRegistry.blob file by following the steps below:

• Close the Steam Client and go to the Steam root folder or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.
    • Look for the ClientRegistry.blob file.
    • Make a copy of the file and change it to a different file name. (for example, copy.ClientRegistry.blog)
    • Delete the original file.
    • Launch the Steam Client and run your game again.

If the issue persists, you may relocate the Steam Client by performing the steps below:

• Close the Steam Client app and go to the Steam installation folder.
    • Browse for the installation files that you would like to move.
    • Delete all of the files inside that folder except the SteamApps & Userdata and Steam.exe.
    • You may cut and paste the whole Steam installation folder to a default storage location on your PC.
    • Launch the app again and make sure to log in using your account.

After signing in, you'll need to change the default installation path for the games that you will install in the future. Here's how:

• Launch the Steam Client and go to the Settings
      menu.Select Steam Library Folders from the
      Downloads tab.
    • You may create a new path by selecting Add Library Folder. All future installations will go directly to the newly created path.
    • Right-click on the newly created path and make sure that it is set to default.

If you are still unable to play your games using the Steam Client, we recommend that you contact
    Steam Support directly for additional solutions in fixing the app and its components.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Steam Error loading tModLoader

1. Steam Error loading tModLoader - Similar Threads - Steam Error loading

2. Blue Screen of Death loading Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death loading Steam: Hi there -Anytime I try to load Steam, I get the blue screen on windows 11 on my relatively new Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16IRH8, RTX 4060. This just started yesterday. At first, it occurred twice when I closed out Cyberpunk. Since this morning, I have have the BSOD every time I...
  3. Blue Screen of Death loading Steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death loading Steam: Hi there -Anytime I try to load Steam, I get the blue screen on windows 11 on my relatively new Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16IRH8, RTX 4060. This just started yesterday. At first, it occurred twice when I closed out Cyberpunk. Since this morning, I have have the BSOD every time I...
  4. Fix Steam Error There was a problem loading this web content

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Steam Error There was a problem loading this web content: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix the Steam Error There was a problem loading this web content. Steam is one of the most renowned digital distribution platform for games. Nevertheless, it still faces some bugs and errors now and then. One such error within Steam is the...
  5. [STEAM] Forza 5 Slow loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [STEAM] Forza 5 Slow loading: Hi,I got slow loading despite my setup.When the game start, I'm in Hotwheel and when I teleport to Mexico it take around 4/5 minutes.When I start a race it take around 2 minutes to start.Is there a fix? or a mod to do?CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHzMB : X570 AORUS ELITE F37d...
  6. [STEAM] Forza 5 Slow loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [STEAM] Forza 5 Slow loading: Hi,I got slow loading despite my setup.When the game start, I'm in Hotwheel and when I teleport to Mexico it take around 4/5 minutes.When I start a race it take around 2 minutes to start.Is there a fix? or a mod to do?CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHzMB : X570 AORUS ELITE F37d...
  7. Steam Service Error, The Steam Service error requires some maintenance

in Windows 10 News
    Steam Service Error, The Steam Service error requires some maintenance: [ATTACH]Several users have reported that they are unable to launch Steam on their Windows computers. When doing the same, they encountered Steam Service Error, The Steam Service error requires some maintenance. Following is the exact error message you may have seen when this...
  8. Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam: Fable 3 Not loading when lunching on steam i was told to install this Ive deleted it from my pc like i was told try to do the clean boot too but hasn't worked either idk what to do it starts after run as administrator and then stops and says this! please help i just bought...
  9. Steam dll failed to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam dll failed to load: Hi, I have a problem with Steam that says after "extracting package" fatal error, failed to steamui.dll. I have tried many solutions, like updating all my drivers, system restoring, all commands for command prompt admin, deleting other files, contacting steam, restarting my...
  10. Steam pictures not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam pictures not loading: all pictures in steam are not loading. i can play online games just fine like TF2, but my profile pc, my friends profile pics, the achievements pictures etc arent loading and are just blank. [img] pls help 82470