Windows 10: Steam friend list cannot load after update to 1903?

Discus and support Steam friend list cannot load after update to 1903? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I faced problem when I cannot load Steam friend list/chat. It might be problem after update to 1903. Steam support sent me here after I mentioned it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gamezombie, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Steam friend list cannot load after update to 1903?

I faced problem when I cannot load Steam friend list/chat.
    It might be problem after update to 1903.
    Steam support sent me here after I mentioned it happened after I updated the system to 1903:
    "Hello Steam support team,
    I have problem with friends & chat tab/window.
    I tried some fixes and nothing worked. (-nochatui -nofriendsui parametres)
    Also the problem is on every system I use (Windows 10 1903). I'm seen as offline on friends friend lists and on my own. I can see my friends online, but I can't change my status to be online.
    The friend list is like that: "friends network loading...".
    I think it might be problem on server side.
    I checked firewall/router/antivirus settings.
    Have a nice day."
    I also started discussion on Steam community, didn't got further:
    Here, here & here.

Thank you in advance for any ideas.

:)

Gamezombie, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Steam friend list cannot load after update to 1903?

1. Steam friend list cannot load after update to 1903? - Similar Threads - Steam friend list

2. CANNOT UPDATE TO 1903!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT UPDATE TO 1903!!: Hello, For the past month, I have tried to update to the latest Windows 10 Update 1903, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro on 1803 OS Build 17134.950 which is the latest on the 1803 update with an Intel Core i3-4130. When trying to update it gets stuck at 60% and then...
  3. Update 1903 - Slow loading session

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1903 - Slow loading session: Hello ! I have a problem with the 1903 update. When my profile loads, it puts a lot of time (1 min +/-). Before It was 3-4 seconds (I have an SSD). I tried to go back to the previous version of Windows and there is no problem. My profile loads directly. I reinstalled 1903...
  4. Chrome won't load after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome won't load after 1903 update: After the windows 1903 update, chrome won't load a single site, or VERY occasionally, it will load 1 website and then stop again. I have searched for hours but no one seems to have a solution...
  5. After 1903 Update my Steam games will not start

in Windows 10 Customization
    After 1903 Update my Steam games will not start: I updated my Win IOS to version 1903. Today I tried to run my steam games. None will start Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1903-update-my-steam-games-will-not-start/ef64036a-fc15-4995-bd4d-02ce3c3127a5
  6. Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why?: My friend is running on an Alienware R4 with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU, 16GB RAM with an i7 CPU. She has been having issues with her mic and Steam since Windows update 1809. The mic appears red and she gets the error message "web browser denied access". She has enabled...
  7. Words with Friends will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Words with Friends will not load: Starting recently, "Words with Friends ( Facebook app)". . . will not load when using Facebook on Internet Explorer or Edge. It works fine when Chrome is the browser. Note" WWF2 does seem to load but the original WWF is the game my wife prefers. What is the difference...
  8. Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.: Good morning folks, Has anyone else here had problems with games running under Steam since installing the 1809 update?. In particular, the games' splash screen appears, but nothing else happens. Opening Task Manager shows the game supposedly running, but only using a small...
  9. Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.: Good morning folks, Has anyone else here had problems with games running under Steam since installing the 1809 update?. In particular, the games' splash screen appears, but nothing else happens. Opening Task Manager shows the game supposedly running, but only using a small...
  10. Steam pictures not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam pictures not loading: all pictures in steam are not loading. i can play online games just fine like TF2, but my profile pc, my friends profile pics, the achievements pictures etc arent loading and are just blank. [img] pls help 82470