Windows 10: Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

Discus and support Steam Games and Xbox Achievements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam Lappin, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my profile on the Xbox website my Steam games showed up in my achievements list. Do Steam games show up in my achievements for my friends or just for me?

:)

Sam Lappin, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Martin™ Win User

Achievement unlocked in-game but not on the Xbox profile

I've unlocked every achievement in Microsoft Minesweeper but one of them didn't unlock on my Xbox profile.

So far I've tried redoing the steps leading to the achievement, reinstalling the game, logging out of my Microsoft Account and re-logging in again afterwards.

The problem seems to be that my in-game achievement data is locked onto my profile, so even if I try to log in on another Lumia and install Minesweeper, it will still show 20/20 achievements earned in-game.

I have a Lumia 635 and my GT is Purple DinDono

Martin™, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Game doesn't recognize already earned achievements?

I reinstalled the game Flowerz today and it's not recognizing already earned achievements. I'm getting notifications for achievements I've already earned. If I go look at the game's achievements from within Flowerz, it's not listing my already earned achievements
    and the ones I've "unlocked" today have today's date, when they were earned months ago. The achievement listing is correct in the Xbox Live Extras app, on my Xbox and on Xbox.com.

Other games, such as Glow Artisan and Game Chest: Solitaire correctly detect earned achievements after a reinstall.

Entegy, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

Why is game listed in Xbox achievements but not in collections or purchase history?

Went to Xbox LIVE achievements and it shows "Isanely Twisted Shadow Planet: SP" with no achievements. Went to Windows phone purchase history and there is no game listed. I don't recall loading the game and it's not in my collection list either. (I do
    have this game on Steampowered but that has nothing to do with my Windows phone) Is this game somewhere else on my phone or possibly loaded partially?

Jumpinthelake, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

1. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements - Similar Threads - Steam Games Xbox

2. xbox app and steam compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app and steam compatibility: if i were to download a game 7days to die in this case with the xbox game pass could i play said game with someone who bought it through steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-steam-compatibility/08a82da0-bd7f-4a81-a1a2-20a92710ac47
  3. xbox app and steam compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app and steam compatibility: if i were to download a game 7days to die in this case with the xbox game pass could i play said game with someone who bought it through steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-steam-compatibility/08a82da0-bd7f-4a81-a1a2-20a92710ac47
  4. Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?: Please add Xbox achievements for the EA play games on Game Pass PC. The EA play games on the console game pass have their achievements so I would like to request that they be added to the EA play games on Game pass for PC as well, I don't know if Microsoft is already working...
  5. Xbox and PC Achievements

Xbox and PC Achievements: So I use the Windows 10 Xbox app so I can play with my friends on Xbox. When I am in the Xbox app and I go to the achievements page I see Sea of Thieves. Currently I mainly use Steam. When I go to my account on the website my Steam games show up. Do my Steam games show up on...
  6. Steam PC Gaming App and Xbox Live

Steam PC Gaming App and Xbox Live: I currently use Steam to stream PC games on my Windows 10 PC. I have been using Xbox Live to save my game data as I play. For some reason my game I've been playing disappeared from my Xbox Live account, and now I'm unable to launch my game via the Steam App. Steam doesn't...
  7. Halo Reach available for Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam, Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Reach available for Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam, Xbox Game Pass: [media] 343 Industries announced Tuesday that Halo: Reach has officially joined Halo: The Master Chief Collection with Xbox Game Pass and for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC and Steam. “Since we announced Halo: Reach and the rest of The Master Chief Collection are coming to PC,...
  8. Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?: I have everything set up as English, All the Game Bar app is in english, but the Xbox achivements and Xbox friends. Any idea how to solve this? submitted by /u/BetterTax [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes: Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The Outer Worlds, and I open the achievements widget, it hangs for a second trying to fetch the achievements and then the whole...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i get xbox achievements from steam games

2. does steam support xbox achievements

3. xbox achievements with steam games

4. steam games with xbox achievements,
  5. steam xbox achievements games