Windows 10: Steam Holiday Sale

Discus and support Steam Holiday Sale in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For those holding on new game purchases, Steam is having a holiday sale now. I just took advantage of the Steam sale and purchased the Digital Deluxe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sygnus21, Nov 23, 2017.

1. sygnus21 Win User

Steam Holiday Sale

For those holding on new game purchases, Steam is having a holiday sale now. I just took advantage of the Steam sale and purchased the Digital Deluxe game for $39.99 (reg. $79.99) which also includes the Season Pass. I also purchased Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for $14.99 (reg. $29.99) which I'm currently playing.

Was also going to get Fallout 4: GOTY for $29.99 but I'll hold off for now.

:)

sygnus21, Nov 23, 2017

2. Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut For Windows Won't Properly Start On Win7&10

THX for the tip i just got SADX on steam it works fine (p.s. i also got SA2B on steam)

BrendanStacy, Nov 23, 2017
  3. stumped77 Win User
    ruiner savage upgrade?

how does steam help -

is there anything official from microsoft etc.?

is it free? whats the ETA?

Edit = Steam already has the free upgrade, yes. When can microsoft users expect to be able to download it?

Happy holidays

stumped77, Nov 23, 2017
  4. Steam Holiday Sale

I picked up Assassin's Creed Revelations for a play through again. Super fun game.

I would also highly recommend Rainbow Six Siege for only $7.45!

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 24, 2017
  5. Yeah that steam link I guess hasn’t taken off which is why it’s so cheap. I have one connected to the main tv but it seems to collect dust. It’s still easier to just use the pc or switch on a console. I did see Wolfenstein new colossus was £19.99 so downloaded that. Seemed great deal seeing as it’s still so new

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Steam Holiday Sale

1. Steam Holiday Sale - Similar Threads - Steam Holiday Sale

2. Funny multiplayer games at Steam [Summer Sale]?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Funny multiplayer games at Steam [Summer Sale]?: Do you know cheap funny multiplayer games for the PC best on Steam. Thanks a lot Lustige Multiplayer Games bei Steam [Summer Sale]?
  3. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    couldn't fetch the holiday calendar: In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-fetch-the-holiday-calendar/ab02342b-31f4-41a4-9f44-d1296dd333fe
  4. Win 10 calendar with holidays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 calendar with holidays: My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show...
  5. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.: My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down. There is a very limited number of apps shown as on sale compared to previously. The app is "Plan And Cost" and has been in the store since...
  6. Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holiday Skinpack Dissapear: Hello, On my Android device I purchased the Holiday skin pack 2015. The skinpack only appears on my android devices but not on any other platform. I think this happens because the skinpack was bought on google play before Microsoft bought Minecraft. Am I right?...
  7. Wifi not working on holiday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working on holiday: I originally connected to the wifi fine on my first day and yesterday it said the wifi was unable to be connected saying, "some information changed since the last time you have connected. We need more information." I have put the security key in again and it didn't work....
  8. .10 Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .10 Sale: Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of the games (normally $4.99 - $9.99) are only .10.....it's a great deal if you've been waiting for some games and if I recall,...
  9. BF4 Holiday update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Holiday update: EA released an update. Now we can play Dragon Valley(From BF2) And Noshahr Canals(From BF3) https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice...lidayPatch.pdf oT3JWbBsu2E 35964
  10. Calendar holidays for different countries

Calendar holidays for different countries: I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ? 14357