Windows 10: Steam Library

Discus and support Steam Library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Any Steam users here? Steam has updated the library with a new look. Not sure I like it yet. it was a bit buggy at first as the store wouldn't open as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Plankton, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Plankton Win User

Steam Library

Any Steam users here? Steam has updated the library with a new look. Not sure I like it yet. it was a bit buggy at first as the store wouldn't open as it should instantly or not at all. Then there was another update that seemed to fix that. Also to note is; any games you ever downloaded now show up. Example "Warframe", if you uninstalled it, the game icon would disappear from the library. Now it's there. Games I haven't seen for years are now in there.

Anywho...there's a new look.

:)

Plankton, Nov 4, 2019
  2. RevoLand Win User

Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#/v1.4.4)

Steam Library Manager (SLM) is a tool to manage your Steam Libraries quick and easy. With SLM you can administrate all of your games and backups from one place. Drag and drop between libraries and backup folders with ease. Works with existing Steam Backups or opt to use SLM's open system for fast updates and quick access to game files.

Benefits to using SLM over Steam Backup:
    • Backups can be updated quickly. No need to recreate the entire backup from scratch.
    • Backup files are open and easily accessible.
    • Workshop content and mods such as ENB, ReShade, and SweetFX get backed up automatically.
    • Faster backups, faster restores, works with or without Steam running.
    • Compression is available for those who want to keep things lean.
    • Built-in library cleaner for leftovers.
    • Free & Open-Source, MIT license.
    Screenshots:

Steam Library LibraryTab.png

Steam Library TaskManagerTab.png

Steam Library LibraryCleanerTab.png

Steam Library SettingsTab.png

Links:
    Latest Release (v1.4.4)
    GitHub Page (Sources)
    Steam Group

All suggestions are welcome and will help further development of SLM.

RevoLand, Nov 4, 2019
  3. RevoLand Win User
    Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#/v1.4.4)

Steam Library Manager v1.5 just released:
    Latest release on GitHub

RevoLand, Nov 4, 2019
  4. RevoLand Win User

Steam Library

Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#)

Steam Library 37D2A92B4A10405C9A736422023244D413D724EE.png

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]
    ​Hello TPU,

I have made a tool to manage your installed Steam games and i am looking for some feedback to improve it.

As the current state of SLM (Steam Library Manager) you can do these:
    • Find Steam installation path auto (from registry)
    • Move installed games between Steam libraries (with their downloading and workshop files)
    • Create new steam library or new backup library to use with SLM
    • Backup installed games (And compress)
    • Move steam libraries (Merge with existing libraries or create a new library and remove old library)
    • Delete existing libraries
    • Portable config file (If the backup library path from config file not exists, SLM will ask user to replace the path)
    Here is a few screenshots from SLM:

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

For some paranoid people here is the virus scan reports:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7cd8381e20b1f972f483dbfe/analysis/1450563128/
    Steam-Library-Manager-master.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Thanks in advance *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Steam Library

1. Steam Library - Similar Threads - Steam Library

2. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...
  3. How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library: [IMG]Steam is a go-to gaming platform for a lot of gamers. Truth be told, it’s one of the best as well. The developers have made it so easy for a user to just download a game and it will be added to the Steam library. However, still what most people don’t know is how to […]...
  4. Fix Failed to add new Steam library folder

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Failed to add new Steam library folder: [ATTACH]While changing the installation drive on Steam, many users have reported coming across Failed to add new Steam library folder error. The problem mainly occurs during the game’s installation on a different drive. For instance, if you have two drives installed on your...
  5. Fix New Steam library folder must be writable error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix New Steam library folder must be writable error: [IMG]Many users are reporting that when they try to create a new library they receive an error message that says New Steam library folder must be writable or Steam library folder is not writable. In this article, we are going to talk about ways to change Steam library...
  6. External harddrive suddenly lost my steam library, but it's still taking up space (900 gigs...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External harddrive suddenly lost my steam library, but it's still taking up space (900 gigs...: I've shown hidden files and folders, done disk cleanup, error checking, redone my search index, etc. Nothing works. 900 gigs of steam games and saves just suddenly gone, but still taking up space on the drive. Any recommendations before I give up and format it? submitted by...
  7. How can you put your steam library in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can you put your steam library in the start menu?: So I've seen it a lot of times in the subreddit but I'm not talking about just pinning them to start since it only shows the logo of the game with a frame with the color of the theme around it, but how can I put for example the "cover" of the game that's on steam? Or just...
  8. How Can I Add Windows Store Games to my Steam Library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I Add Windows Store Games to my Steam Library?: Hi there, I've been trying to find an easy way to add games from the Windows store to my Steam library, I tried the intended method of using the "Add a non-Steam game" button on the bottom left of the Steam client, but the games don't show up in the generated list, and when...
  9. Show us your Steam Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show us your Steam Library: Someone asked me a few days ago about what games i play so here it is show us your Library of Steam Games how much do you Game and what are some of your Favorites Right now i am playing WWE2K16 I enjoy Survival Horrors and Shooters with a mix of RPG and some simple mind...
  10. swapping secondary drive with Steam, OneDrive, and Windows libraries?

in Windows 10 Support
    swapping secondary drive with Steam, OneDrive, and Windows libraries?: Long story short, my secondary drive (which is currently a 300GB 2.5" drive with latency issues) has my Steam, Origin, and uPlay game libraries; Onedrive folder; and user folders (by going to Settings -> System -> Storage and moving eveything except apps to the secondary...