Windows 10: Steam Library

Discus and support Steam Library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Any Steam users here? Steam has updated the library with a new look. Not sure I like it yet. it was a bit buggy at first as the store wouldn't open as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Plankton, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Plankton Win User

Steam Library

Any Steam users here? Steam has updated the library with a new look. Not sure I like it yet. it was a bit buggy at first as the store wouldn't open as it should instantly or not at all. Then there was another update that seemed to fix that. Also to note is; any games you ever downloaded now show up. Example "Warframe", if you uninstalled it, the game icon would disappear from the library. Now it's there. Games I haven't seen for years are now in there.

Anywho...there's a new look.

:)

Plankton, Nov 4, 2019
  2. RevoLand Win User

Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#/v1.4.4)

Steam Library Manager (SLM) is a tool to manage your Steam Libraries quick and easy. With SLM you can administrate all of your games and backups from one place. Drag and drop between libraries and backup folders with ease. Works with existing Steam Backups or opt to use SLM's open system for fast updates and quick access to game files.

Benefits to using SLM over Steam Backup:
    • Backups can be updated quickly. No need to recreate the entire backup from scratch.
    • Backup files are open and easily accessible.
    • Workshop content and mods such as ENB, ReShade, and SweetFX get backed up automatically.
    • Faster backups, faster restores, works with or without Steam running.
    • Compression is available for those who want to keep things lean.
    • Built-in library cleaner for leftovers.
    • Free & Open-Source, MIT license.
    Screenshots:

Steam Library LibraryTab.png

Steam Library TaskManagerTab.png

Steam Library LibraryCleanerTab.png

Steam Library SettingsTab.png

Links:
    Latest Release (v1.4.4)
    GitHub Page (Sources)
    Steam Group

All suggestions are welcome and will help further development of SLM.

RevoLand, Nov 4, 2019
  3. RevoLand Win User
    Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#/v1.4.4)

Steam Library Manager v1.5 just released:
    Latest release on GitHub

RevoLand, Nov 4, 2019
  4. RevoLand Win User

Steam Library

Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#)

Steam Library 37D2A92B4A10405C9A736422023244D413D724EE.png

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]
    ​Hello TPU,

I have made a tool to manage your installed Steam games and i am looking for some feedback to improve it.

As the current state of SLM (Steam Library Manager) you can do these:
    • Find Steam installation path auto (from registry)
    • Move installed games between Steam libraries (with their downloading and workshop files)
    • Create new steam library or new backup library to use with SLM
    • Backup installed games (And compress)
    • Move steam libraries (Merge with existing libraries or create a new library and remove old library)
    • Delete existing libraries
    • Portable config file (If the backup library path from config file not exists, SLM will ask user to replace the path)
    Here is a few screenshots from SLM:

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

Steam Library [​IMG]

For some paranoid people here is the virus scan reports:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7cd8381e20b1f972f483dbfe/analysis/1450563128/
    Steam-Library-Manager-master.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Thanks in advance *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Steam Library

1. Steam Library - Similar Threads - Steam Library

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Is a download available from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Is a download available from Microsoft?: Can the Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition be downloaded from any site other than Steam? As in, from the Microsoft site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-is-a/acf4416f-eec0-4561-aba2-15f0494a25ac
  3. All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eky0y2/all_steam_epic_games_store_and_microsoft_store/
  4. Unable to connect to online games such as in steam etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to online games such as in steam etc: Recently I built this new computer, everything seemed fine. I can browse the internet with fast speeds etc. however I am unable to play online games in applications such as steam or origin. When I restart I am sometimes able to connect to csgo servers for 5 minutes or so but...
  5. Soooo I launched Destiny 2 from the steam app and this happened... anyone know how to fix...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Soooo I launched Destiny 2 from the steam app and this happened... anyone know how to fix...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fernando_902 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej47oh/soooo_i_launched_destiny_2_from_the_steam_app_and/
  6. fsx steam edition, toga button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx steam edition, toga button: I've set up the buttons on my flight simulator HOTAS so that button 5 is the TOGA button, but selecting that during a go-around doesn't cycle the approach mode back to LNAV as it should 767. Is this option not supported? Thanks,...
  7. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games and Xbox Achievements: So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my...
  8. Limited ability to operate PC after closing PC games Steam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Limited ability to operate PC after closing PC games Steam: Hi everyone, Recently I picked up a new gaming PC which runs the standard software and operating systems. I typically use Steam to host all my games and one thing I've noticed particularly when I've been playing for an hour or more is that when I exit any game to the...
  9. Show us your Steam Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show us your Steam Library: Someone asked me a few days ago about what games i play so here it is show us your Library of Steam Games how much do you Game and what are some of your Favorites Right now i am playing WWE2K16 I enjoy Survival Horrors and Shooters with a mix of RPG and some simple mind...
  10. swapping secondary drive with Steam, OneDrive, and Windows libraries?

in Windows 10 Support
    swapping secondary drive with Steam, OneDrive, and Windows libraries?: Long story short, my secondary drive (which is currently a 300GB 2.5" drive with latency issues) has my Steam, Origin, and uPlay game libraries; Onedrive folder; and user folders (by going to Settings -> System -> Storage and moving eveything except apps to the secondary...