Windows 10: Steep free on Ubisoft!

Discus and support Steep free on Ubisoft! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Steep free Sign up to get your free copy of Steep you'll be able to play anytime! You can claim the game from May 16th at 03:00 pm to May 22nd at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grom0X, May 16, 2019.

1. Grom0X Win User

Steep free on Ubisoft!

Steep free

Sign up to get your free copy of Steep you'll be able to play anytime! You can claim the game from May 16th at 03:00 pm to May 22nd at 12:00 am (your local time).

Steep free on Ubisoft! [​IMG]

:)

Grom0X, May 16, 2019

2. Why won't Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon run on my hp notebook?

Hi,

I suggest you to run the Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the game run and then check the functionality.

Also, I suggest you to run the game as administrator by Right clicking
    on Ubisoft's Zoo Tycoon game and selecting Run as administrator option

Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, May 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 16, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Steep free on Ubisoft!

Ubisoft Program

Microsoft has no way of knowing whether your game will play on Windows 10, because they didn't write it. Ubisoft wrote the game. If Ubisoft doesn't know - which I don't believe - ask other people in the
    Ubisoft forums.

BulldogXX, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Steep free on Ubisoft!

1. Steep free on Ubisoft! - Similar Threads - Steep free Ubisoft

2. Microsoft Store Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription: Good afternoon I bought a Ubisoft+ subscription, but the subscription is not active on the Ubisoft Connect account associated with my Xbox account, please tell me what I need to do to activate the Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription I purchased in the Microsoft Store on my...
  3. Unable to find the Ubisoft Game Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to find the Ubisoft Game Launcher: [IMG]Games installed and added to Ubisoft are unable to find the launcher when we try to launch it. A lot of Assissins’ Creed gamers have reported this issue, but this issue is not exclusive to it. There are various reasons and solutions for this issue. In this article, we...
  4. Ubisoft Connect Launcher not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Ubisoft Connect Launcher not launching on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Ubisoft Connect or Uplay is a game launcher just like Steam or Origin, and for the most part, it behaves just like them, allowing the user to launch games, add extra features, and much more. However, a lot of users started complaining that Ubisoft just fails to launch...
  5. Fix Ubisoft Connect app not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Ubisoft Connect app not working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This guide features different workarounds you can try if the Ubisoft Connect app is not working on Windows 11/10. Ubisoft Connect is an ecosystem for Ubisoft games and helps different players to connect, regardless of the device. The platform is mainly used for...
  6. UBISOFT Chessmaster Grandmaster

in Windows 10 Customization
    UBISOFT Chessmaster Grandmaster: I purchased UBISoft Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition some time ago and used to install and work in Windows 10, but I've been unable to install the program back onto my laptop. I suspect it due to the many updates that may have caused these issues. I tried using the...
  7. Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019: Hey there, folk If your new here, welcome to the Microsoft Community forums. I am posting this to make you aware that on the 3rd of June 2019 Ubisoft are taking their servers down for the following games: Anno 1404 Assassin's Creed 2 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed...
  8. Ubisoft Store Black Friday promo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubisoft Store Black Friday promo: In case you are interested...….. Ubisoft Store Black Friday promo with free games on purchase over $40. P.S. Free games only applicable to US and Canada. 122085
  9. Ubisoft heroes over Europe opens/will not start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubisoft heroes over Europe opens/will not start.: *Kill Hi all. My OS is Windows 10 pro x 64bit. Dell XPS 420 desktop. 8 gb ram. Since latest download cock -up of Microsoft (KB4054517), game only loads start screen temporarily then crashes. Anyone play this game and are you having any problems with it? *Mad2 All help...
  10. Play Steep Free This Weekend March 10-12th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Play Steep Free This Weekend March 10-12th 2017: [img] After months of updates, tweaks, and a free expansion that adds the peaks of Alaska’s Denali to its snowy open world, shredding down the pristine slopes of Steep is better than ever — and Xbox Live Gold members are about to get a chance to dive in for free, for a...