Windows 10: Steering wheel not working

Discus and support Steering wheel not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Thrustmaster Ferraria 458 xbox 360/pc racing wheel, and I can't get it to work on my computer. It no longer shows up in game controllers, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EthanGascoigne, May 4, 2019.

1. Steering wheel not working

I have a Thrustmaster Ferraria 458 xbox 360/pc racing wheel, and I can't get it to work on my computer. It no longer shows up in game controllers, I can see it in control panel, but when you right click and select game controller settings, there is nothing there. I think this is because I was trying to get it to work with Forza Horizon 4 a while ago, and that required messing around with HID guardian and other stuff I can't remember the name of. Have I completely **** this now? Is there a way to fix this and get the controller to show up without reinstalling windows?

:)

EthanGascoigne, May 4, 2019
  2. Shoegoo Win User

Steering Wheel not working after updates

My Steering Wheel is no longer working after a series of Win 10 updates that have been pushed down. I can no longer calibrate the steering or the pedals. I checked on the devices and printers panel and it says driver error. I have contacted the mfg. and
    there are no drivers for the wheel and none are required. They asked me to try it on another computer and I did. It will calibrate on my business computer and on a lap top. But these are not computers where I play games. This is a very expensive $700 steering
    wheel that I cannot easily replace.

Tried uninstalling via device manager hoping it would reset with no solution. I am thinking something was not updated completely and that I should systematically uninstall Windows updates back to Nov 2015 and let them reinstall.

P.S.

I am having the same problem with my Steam Controller and my battery back up. All of these devices are connected to my computer via usb.

Help and suggestions are welcome.

Shoegoo, May 4, 2019
  3. Compatible USB steering wheel for windows 10?

I am trying to find a driver for my thrust master steering wheel. Do you have any reconditions for a wheel that will work on Windows 10? My wheel problems started when win 7 installed sp1. Instant BSOD. Win 10 can't find a driver.

Thanks, Gary

Gary

GaryKreisler, May 4, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Steering wheel not working

Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel with force feedback

Hi,

The gear shift paddles on the Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel are analog and cannot be remapped. This product is no longer supported on the list of the Xbox 360 accessories. For more information, check out this

link

Regards.

Paul Bab, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Steering wheel not working

1. Steering wheel not working - Similar Threads - Steering wheel working

2. Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8: Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steering-wheel-logitech-129-not-working-with/9694471e-b0ec-4320-abaf-cc1e4772b4a8
  3. Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8: Steering wheel logitech 129 not working with Asphalt 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steering-wheel-logitech-129-not-working-with/9694471e-b0ec-4320-abaf-cc1e4772b4a8
  4. trustmasters steering wheel wont work on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trustmasters steering wheel wont work on my pc: I have a steering wheel from trusmasters but i dont get how i get it to work on my pc windows 11 it is a t80 ferrari 488gt i tried to install a file but every time i get windows store on my screen if i want to administrate the file for my steering wheel...
  5. trustmasters steering wheel wont work on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trustmasters steering wheel wont work on my pc: I have a steering wheel from trusmasters but i dont get how i get it to work on my pc windows 11 it is a t80 ferrari 488gt i tried to install a file but every time i get windows store on my screen if i want to administrate the file for my steering wheel...
  6. xbox 360 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 steering wheel: Hi guys, I just got a xbox 360 wireless reciver to usa my xbox 360 wireless steering wheel and I'm now trying to play project cars 2. I'm having a lot of trobles using it bc when I select it as a custom wheel the ff works, but when I turn the wheel the game detects no imput...
  7. PXN v900 steering wheel not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PXN v900 steering wheel not working: I recently got a steering wheel and plugged it in to my computer. I got this steering wheel for the game "City Car Driving" on steam. When I plug it in, the device starts to setup, the light on the wheel turns on, and everything seems to be fine. Once I go on the game to set...
  8. Driving Force GT (steering wheel) does not work properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driving Force GT (steering wheel) does not work properly?: I have a pretty old Logitech steering wheel. I've had it for a very long time, but for about a week now, after a few seconds in a game, it goes into action and gives full throttle, for example, while I can't press any other button. I have already reinstalled the drivers. Do...
  9. Steering Wheel problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steering Wheel problem: I have STR RACEFORCE Gembird steering wheel for PC and when I try to play ex. ETS 2 or NFS it just crashes when I set I want to play with steering wheel. I downloaded and reinstalled couple of times drivers for steering wheel but I just cant play with it, Did someone had...
  10. Sidewinder steering wheel not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sidewinder steering wheel not detected: The steering wheel worked fine before but now its not detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sidewinder-steering-wheel-not-detected/447d8aac-c666-49c6-8622-1e7a4fae6d40