Windows 10: Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase

Discus and support Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I downloaded Stellaris from PC game pass. I purchased the Utopia DLC and the Leviathans DLC and they show installed on my Microsoft Store account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by REiiGN15, Mar 3, 2020.

1. REiiGN15 Win User

Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase

So I downloaded Stellaris from PC game pass. I purchased the Utopia DLC and the Leviathans DLC and they show installed on my Microsoft Store account yet when I launch the game, nothing. I got no clue if they are active or not. How do I know if they active?

:)

REiiGN15, Mar 3, 2020
  2. DiDi Buzz Win User

Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC

The person that I game share with bought the dlc for Ark. It shows that I own the base game and can install it in my pc as it is a “play anywhere” title. However, it does not show that I own the DLC. I play the DLC on my xbox console so it should show
    as owned, however it won’t let me install the Genesis, Extinction, or Abbetation DLC. It will only allow me to install Scorched Earth. Is there a way to get microsoft to recognize that I already own said expansions/content?

DiDi Buzz, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Game DLC Shows Up Under Apps In The Library

EDIT: Here is a video of the issue: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah7yVPS9qj32kQ5MNkep24was6Jh

I'm also getting an issue with owned content not showing in the library.

---

I will try my best to explain this issue. In the library, under apps in the Windows 10 Store I have multiple items (most of which I purchased as GAME DLC) that show up as apps. Many of them have no icon and when click lead to an error page that
    says “The thing you’re looking for isn’t here. We probably don’t have it, but just in case, try searching for it.”

I reported this issue to the feedback hub nearly six months ago or more. You can find that report here:
    Feedback Hub - Windows Insider

When I go to my library this is what it looks like this:

Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase a4265917-40ca-4975-9eab-28267df9dc23.jpg

As noted by the red X’s, this content is not apps. When I clicked on “show all” this content was not shown.

Recently I read that the store library had received updates on the insider preview. So I opted into the “release preview” ring in order to install the new version of the store. I wanted to see if this had been fixed, but sadly this just made
    it worse. Now all of this content is showing under apps when I click show all. The store version is: 11712.1001.6.0

When I go to my library, and click show all apps this is what it looks like now:

Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase 9d7dd178-429f-4f29-aa4e-b551c4b12da2.png

The content that are games or game DLC is the following:

Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition (this is a game I bought but it shows under apps)

Killer Instinct: Season 1 & 2 Double Combo (this is a game DLC I bought but it shows under apps)

American Dad! Pinball (this is game DLC for Pinball Fx2 I bought but it shows under apps)

Rash (I have no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Story Mode - Skin Pack (again game DLC I bought for Minecraft)

Pacman? (this was removed from the store & can be removed from my account if possible)

Mira (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

TJ Combo (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Glacius (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

General RAAM (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Spinal (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Thunder (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Maya (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Fulgore (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Tusk (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Eyedol (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Gargos (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Family Guy Pinball (this is game DLC for Pinball Fx2 I bought but it shows under apps)

Kim Wu (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

ARIA (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Nurburgring Track Pack (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex DLC)

Power to Weight Car Pack (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex DLC)

Hyper Endurance Car Pack (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex DLC)

I do NOT want this content (expect for Pacman?) removed . I payed for this content, I just want this fixed so it doesn’t show up under apps. They are not apps... they are game DLC. They pretty much should be hidden from the end user.

I've gone through MS support to see about getting in contact with a software engineer working on the store to get this fixed but support hasn't been very helpful. Does anyone have any advise as to how I can go about getting this bug fixed? It's a minor issue
    but it is annoying to have all of this listed under apps whenever I go to actually install an app from my library.

&Brandon, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase

DLC sharing

On my main account i have purchased DLC for games but when i go to my 2nd account on the same xbox i have some of the DLC but not all of it

ChickZz X lim3s, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase

1. Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase - Similar Threads - Stellaris DLCs showing

2. Ultimate Game Pass DLCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Game Pass DLCs: Hi,do these games contain DLCs if bought via GamePass Ultimate?Battlefield VStellarisMechwarrior5ByeMichael***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ultimate-game-pass-dlcs/dcb27ecf-b93f-4b70-a5b8-c84f1c7c0a2d
  3. Ultimate Game Pass DLCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass DLCs: Hi,do these games contain DLCs if bought via GamePass Ultimate?Battlefield VStellarisMechwarrior5ByeMichael***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ultimate-game-pass-dlcs/dcb27ecf-b93f-4b70-a5b8-c84f1c7c0a2d
  4. Ultimate Game Pass DLCs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  6. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  7. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!: Was trying to but minecoins for a resource pack and none of the coins have appeared on the account, but Microsoft is quick to charge me that money! please help!...
  8. purchases not showing up as owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchases not showing up as owned: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store (payed for with klarna sofort) but the game is not showing up anywhere on my account and im getting worried that i just lost 100$, any thing i can do to fix it or get my money back ?...
  9. Store DLCs

Store DLCs: Hello! Soo, I bought Farming Simulator 19 Collector's Edition from amazon.de , and I saw DLC called "Mahindra Retriever" in Microsoft store. If I buy it from here can I still use it or I will need to buy game from here?...
  10. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stellaris microsoft store dlc not working

2. stellaris ddlc content not wrking

3. My pinball dlc isnt showing up

4. stellaris dlc isnt working,
  5. stellaris console leviathan dlc does not show up in game