Windows 10: Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10

Discus and support Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I need a small assistance: Actually, I need to permanently turn off the "Check for updates option" in Windows 10 64-bit. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mukul Sharma u v, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I need a small assistance: Actually, I need to permanently turn off the "Check for updates option" in Windows 10 64-bit. I therefore request you to kindly assist me further.

:)

Mukul Sharma u v, Aug 15, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 15, 2020
  3. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10

1. Step-by-step procedure to turn off Check for updates feature in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Step step procedure

2. How to turn off the two step verification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the two step verification?: Hi everyone, my problem is my account did not log into any browser or phone or anything else. But when I try to log in include in Microsoft Authenticator, I must fill in the code but I even do not log in Authenticator successfully. Can anyone help me please?* Moved from...
  3. How to turn off the two step verification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the two step verification?: Hi everyone, my problem is my account did not log into any browser or phone or anything else. But when I try to log in include in Microsoft Authenticator, I must fill in the code but I even do not log in Authenticator successfully. Can anyone help me please?* Moved from...
  4. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  5. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  6. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  7. Turn off two-step verification function is invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off two-step verification function is invalid: I have turned off the account two-step verification, but account sign-in still need to verify my identity with security codes. I have read this article how-to-use-two-step-verification but it can't resolve my problem, I hope to disable two-step verification, only need input...
  8. What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive: What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to an external drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-step-by-step-procedure-to-back-up-my/197aab1c-1347-4d67-8baf-d23f8724509a
  9. What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the proper step-by-step process of turning your Pirated Windows 10 into a Genuine...: My parents' PC has a pirated copy Windows 10, which was most likely activated through cracking. For Christmas, I told my parents that I would get them a Genuine Windows 10. I just need to know the proper and precise step-by-step process on how to do this. Do I just need to...
  10. Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification: How to: Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification [img] Information Two-step verification uses two ways to verify your identity whenever you sign in to your Microsoft account: Your password An extra security code Two-step verification helps protect your...