Windows 10: Steps to de-clutter windows?

Discus and support Steps to de-clutter windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been noticing my system has become a little slow in response time and was curious, what little things can I do that make the system a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PotatoshavePockets, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Steps to de-clutter windows?

I’ve been noticing my system has become a little slow in response time and was curious, what little things can I do that make the system a little snappier?

submitted by /u/PotatoshavePockets
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PotatoshavePockets, Mar 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Steps to de-clutter windows?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Steps to de-clutter windows?

1. Steps to de-clutter windows? - Similar Threads - Steps clutter

2. Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11. I went down the checklist and enabled Secure boot as well as TPM 2.0 in my computers BIOS and tried updating it gave me the 0x80070643 error code. Realized this is related to reagentc and followed a tutorial online to enable it. It doesn't...
  3. Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11. I went down the checklist and enabled Secure boot as well as TPM 2.0 in my computers BIOS and tried updating it gave me the 0x80070643 error code. Realized this is related to reagentc and followed a tutorial online to enable it. It doesn't...
  4. Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. sign in two-step verification for the account I registered my windows with

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in two-step verification for the account I registered my windows with: I cannot sign in to my account which is the only account I have in my Windows because it suggests sending a code to a phone number which is not working anymore. The fingerprint and pin on my windows are also not working because they are all connected to this account and can't...
  6. I received an email Action required for two-step verification from *** Email address is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received an email Action required for two-step verification from *** Email address is...: I received an email Action required for two-step verification from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** directed to another email cc'ing my email address asking "Now that you've turned on two-step verification for ro***** Email address is removed for privacy ***, not...
  7. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  8. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  9. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206