Windows 10: steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10

Discus and support steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10 . like when i try to work in my local language tool in India - Azhagi+ for transliteration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaivijai, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Jaivijai Win User

steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10

steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10 . like when i try to work in my local language tool in India - Azhagi+ for transliteration this program wont start up or bring up the correct fonts i select and a prompt keeps popping up

" Program already running " . Is it due to the fact i inadvertantly selected one of the options - "start up this program silently with windows " in one of the previous installations . Now i ve tried to uninstall and reinstall this app many times but now everytime the program wont start with a pop-up saying "program already in use or running" !

Pl resolve .

:)

Jaivijai, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10 :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

1. steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10 - Similar Threads - steps uninstall apps

2. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  3. App wont uninstall properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App wont uninstall properly: Hi all I installed an old game (FIFA Manager 06 from CD) to my laptop (windows 10) but it wouldn't work. After trying a couple of things I gave up and tried to install it using the built in uninstaller in Windows. It didn't seem to do anything so I browsed to the programme...
  4. App wont uninstall properly

in Windows 10 Support
    App wont uninstall properly: Hi all I installed an old game (FIFA Manager 06 from CD) to my laptop (windows 10) but it wouldn't work. After trying a couple of things I gave up and tried to install it using the built in uninstaller in Windows. It didn't seem to do anything so I browsed to the programme...
  5. nahimic wont uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nahimic wont uninstall: I have no idea where I got this program from but it's called Nahimic Corporation and I've seen people say it's from MSI DRIVERS which would make sense for me. I don't know how to uninstall it and everytime I do, it comes back. It's frustrating....
  6. Duplicate App wont Uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate App wont Uninstall: So, I downloaded a app from the Windows App Store, when I downloaded it 2 apps showed up in the All Apps list. When I uninstalled one, the other one stayed and it has a little download symbol as the icon. The only option is to pin it to start. Please help....
  7. how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10: how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-program-that-wont-uninstall-in/e72441fe-d5b2-4db0-88a1-541cbc45105e
  8. MSE wont uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSE wont uninstall: Prior to upgrade I was using Microsoft Security Essentials on my Windows 7 Pro laptop. After upgrade, every time I boot up I get a warning that windows defender is not enabled. Ok I though, remove MSE But I can't as shown below [img] Any ideas on how to...
  9. program wont uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program wont uninstall: how do you delete a program that wont uninstall? normal uninstall just hangs, deleting the program folder and running ccleaner to clear the registry still has it showing up. ideas? 38149
  10. Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10: How to: Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 How to Uninstall Desktop Apps and Windows Apps in Windows 10 If you no longer want or use an app, then you could uninstall the app to remove it and free up space on the drive. When you uninstall a desktop app (program), it will...