Windows 10: Stereo Audio

Discus and support Stereo Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't seem to get stereo audio to output from my PC. I have tried everything I've seen on the internet and to no avail. I've uninstalled every other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IsaacCarroll1, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Stereo Audio

I can't seem to get stereo audio to output from my PC. I have tried everything I've seen on the internet and to no avail. I've uninstalled every other audio driver and am using the provided driver from windows. I've reinstalled even that. I've reset the settings, run the troubleshooter, and nothing has seemed to work.

:)

IsaacCarroll1, Jul 28, 2019
  2. 123dxzhz Win User

Stereo Audio Bleeding

Hi,
    I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I'm having an issue with audio bleeding in stereo channels. If I pan audio 100% left I can hear it in the right channel at about 20% and vice versa, even though levels are showing 0% for that channel. I'm not using any special equipment, just headphones plugged into my PC. I'm using Realtek drivers.

Things I've tried:

• Installing latest drivers
    • Installing old drivers
    • Using basic Windows drivers
    • Disabling on-board audio and connecting a separate sound card
    • Disabling all audio enhancements
    • Clean install of Windows 10

I've also tried plugging my headphones into a different PC running Windows 7 with no issue. I don't know what else to try to fix it. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

123dxzhz, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Stereo Mix Not Showing

It appears that the driver is not recognized by the computer. Your audio chipset drivers may be outdated, that's why Stereo Mix does not appear in the list of devices. We suggest checking the device manufacturer if there are available updates for the drivers.

Once you're done updating the audio chipset drivers, check again if the missing device will appear.

Let us know how it turns out.

Ruz San, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Stereo Audio

Audio streaming hiccups while connected to car stereo and MS Band - using HTC One M8

• Phone: HTC One M8 Windows Phone on Verizon - fully updated
    • MS Band: fully updated
    • Location & Connectivity: In my car and connected to both the car stereo and Band via Bluetooth
    • Activities:
      • Streaming audio through car stereo (xbox music, TuneIn Radio or ESPN Radio)
      • Band receiving notifications from phone
    • Problem:
      • When the band syncs (seems to be every 15 minutes) or i get any notifications, it causes severe hiccups to my audio stream
    • MS Band Support says there is no option to change frequency of notifications. The only solution they can provide is to manually disconnect the band from the phone by disabling Bluetooth or going to airplane mode. They suggested I reach out to phone support
      to see if there is a way to prioritize Bluetooth connections on a windows phone.

reverseswing, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Stereo Audio

1. Stereo Audio - Similar Threads - Stereo Audio

2. Audio drivers stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers stereo: Please Microsoft RELEASE A NEW UPDATE FOR THE SOUND PROBLEM IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHES TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMTHING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-drivers-stereo/b07bf374-9541-4496-9875-c31bcb9d03ba
  3. Audio drivers stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers stereo: Please Microsoft RELEASE A NEW UPDATE FOR THE SOUND PROBLEM IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHES TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMTHING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-drivers-stereo/b07bf374-9541-4496-9875-c31bcb9d03ba
  4. Audio drivers stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Headphones only plays HANDS-FREE audio and the STEREO sound disabled and not working Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headphones only plays HANDS-FREE audio and the STEREO sound disabled and not working Win 10: The sound was working properly and my headset tested on another device and made sure there was no problem with it the issue is in my laptop please help image in the following link https://ibb.co/b7MTMwm I have tried all the possible solution out there and searched before...
  6. My Headphones only plays HANDS-FREE audio and the STEREO sound disabled and not working Win 10

My Headphones only plays HANDS-FREE audio and the STEREO sound disabled and not working Win 10: The sound was working properly and my headset tested on another device and made sure there was no problem with it the issue is in my laptop please help image in the following link https://ibb.co/b7MTMwm I have tried all the possible solution out there and searched before...
  7. My Headphones only plays HANDS-FREE audio and the STEREO sound disabled and not working Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Headphones only plays HANDS-FREE audio and the STEREO sound disabled and not working Win 10: The sound was working properly and my headset tested on another device and made sure there was no problem with it the issue is in my laptop please help image in the following link https://ibb.co/b7MTMwm...
  8. Stereo audio breaks when in a zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo audio breaks when in a zoom meeting: When I am in a zoom meeting, I can hear sound from other apps, but the sound is of less quality and always plays in both channels.I am using a Windows Insider build, but this may be a general issue....
  9. Stereo audio breaks when in a zoom meeting

Stereo audio breaks when in a zoom meeting: When I am in a zoom meeting, I can hear sound from other apps, but the sound is of less quality and always plays in both channels.I am using a Windows Insider build, but this may be a general issue....
  10. Handsfree Audio the only option in Windows 10, cannot connect to stereo says it's disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handsfree Audio the only option in Windows 10, cannot connect to stereo says it's disconnected: Hello. I've been having an issue for a while where I'll be able to listen to good quality audio on my phone with earbuds, but not on my computer. Everytime I connect my Buds 2 to my computer, the audio quality is terrible and I can't change it from handsfree to stereo, as...