Windows 10: Stereo gamepass - bloxburg

Discus and support Stereo gamepass - bloxburg in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't understand. Last night I was adding songs on my stereo for my bloxburg Yes, I have the gamepass, including all of them and my music just stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xen0nii, Jul 22, 2021.

1. xen0nii Win User

Stereo gamepass - bloxburg

I don't understand. Last night I was adding songs on my stereo for my bloxburg Yes, I have the gamepass, including all of them and my music just stops working. My volume is up, I tried restarting my roblox and it still hasn't been working.

:)

xen0nii, Jul 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 Stereo Mix

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Try the following steps to enable the stereo mix and check if that help.

a) Right click on the audio icon in your system tray and select “Recording Devices” to open the Recording device settings in the “Sound” window.

b) In the pane, right-click on a blank area, and make sure both “View Disabled Devices” and “View Disconnected Devices” options are checked. You should be able to see the “Stereo Mix” option appearing.

c) Right-click on “Stereo Mix” and click “Enable” to be able to use it.

This should enable the “Stereo Mix” on Windows

Method 2:

If the issue persists then I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the sounds card driver and check if it helps.

• Right Click on Start, Select Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall.

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 22, 2021
  3. DjFrenzy Win User
    Bluetooth stereo

I forgot to include some vital information:

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 900
    Basically I'm reaching out to everyone who successfully streamed a wp7 to their car stereo. If so, brand and model of the stereo would be appreciated. Thanks.

DjFrenzy, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Stereo Mix Not Showing

It appears that the driver is not recognized by the computer. Your audio chipset drivers may be outdated, that's why Stereo Mix does not appear in the list of devices. We suggest checking the device manufacturer if there are available updates for the drivers.

Once you're done updating the audio chipset drivers, check again if the missing device will appear.

Let us know how it turns out.

Ruz San, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Stereo gamepass - bloxburg - Similar Threads - Stereo gamepass bloxburg

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  4. Refunding gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding gamepass: Hello, I got an email from Micorsoft saying that my gamepass subscription renewed. In this email, it said I cam cancel and request a refund within 30 days of the chatge date, which was today. However, upon canceling, there was no refund option. Thank you....
  5. gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepass: i have game pass ultimimite and its charging my card and it only works on xbox not pc how do i fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass/008f4074-664a-4180-854a-7ab1c02cfce5
  6. gamepass

gamepass: i have game pass ultimimite and its charging my card and it only works on xbox not pc how do i fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass/008f4074-664a-4180-854a-7ab1c02cfce5
  7. gamepass

gamepass: i bought a three month subscripti0on prepaid card i redeemed it it said it is on my email but ihavent got anything in return for my $50.00 im pissed right off i want my money back or someone better make my gamepass start working...
  8. gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepass: i bought a three month subscripti0on prepaid card i redeemed it it said it is on my email but ihavent got anything in return for my $50.00 im pissed right off i want my money back or someone better make my gamepass start working...
  9. No stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    No stereo: I posed a question a couple of hours ago about not getting stereo on playback from Audacity or Niche and from my music on my youtube channel but I have stereo on my 24 track tascam recorder playback but can't see a reply yet....
  10. Gamepass for PC

Gamepass for PC: I bought 1 month of gamepass for my new PC and whenever i try to install a game i get a dark gray popup with literally nothing on it besides the X button to close it. I'm not sure how to fix this or what to do about it....