Windows 10: Stereo isn't working at all

Discus and support Stereo isn't working at all in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Earapods aren't showing stereo as connection type. It's only showing speaker and headset for selection. It's working fine with the other system. It's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dromw&2ak, Jul 2, 2020.

1. dromw&2ak Win User

Stereo isn't working at all

Earapods aren't showing stereo as connection type. It's only showing speaker and headset for selection. It's working fine with the other system. It's a dell XPS. Thanks

:)

dromw&2ak, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Stereo isn't working at all

Windows 10 Mobile isn't picking up Outlook.com account

I upgraded my husband's Lumia 640 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile. His Outlook.com account isn't listed in Accounts under Settings in People and Calendar. I've been through all the steps to add an account, but the Outlook.com account still isn't
    listed. Can anyone suggest a workaround for this problem?

Moved from Mobile Devices

LynneBonner, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Stereo isn't working at all

1. Stereo isn't working at all - Similar Threads - Stereo isn't working

2. Stereo Mix not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not Working: I'm posting this again because none of the answers I can find on the internet helped me get Stereo Mix working until today. I assume you have the Stereo Mix device in the recording tab in the Sound control panel dialog:If not, then make sure you select "Show disabled devices"...
  3. Stereo Mix not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Mix not Working: I'm posting this again because none of the answers I can find on the internet helped me get Stereo Mix working until today. I assume you have the Stereo Mix device in the recording tab in the Sound control panel dialog:If not, then make sure you select "Show disabled devices"...
  4. Stereo Mix not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not working: I cannot get Stereo Mix to work, I can enable it and all, however it doesn't pick up any audio at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/e882979e-3fe1-4966-8b98-b41c1e7e25fb
  5. Stereo Mix not working

Stereo Mix not working: I cannot get Stereo Mix to work, I can enable it and all, however it doesn't pick up any audio at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/e882979e-3fe1-4966-8b98-b41c1e7e25fb
  6. Stereo Mix not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not working: Stereo Mix is not working recently. When I play music, Stereo Mix should record it but now it has no soundnow there is only my real mic is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/a2e7cb9e-fb97-4f03-b083-13704a3e7555
  7. Stereo Mix not working

Stereo Mix not working: Stereo Mix is not working recently. When I play music, Stereo Mix should record it but now it has no soundnow there is only my real mic is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/a2e7cb9e-fb97-4f03-b083-13704a3e7555
  8. Help my internet isn't working at all :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my internet isn't working at all :(: My internet is kind of just GONE... submitted by /u/yoooboooooo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqlw67/help_my_internet_isnt_working_at_all/
  9. Stereo mic not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo mic not working.: I recently bought a new mic, a cheap stereo mic from Sony, that replaces my old cruddy one but only dell audio is actually giving me stereo input and I have tried a lot to get this to work but it hasn't worked. I have windows 10 pro so it SHOULD support things like this but...
  10. Stereo Mix is Not Working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix is Not Working.: I own an Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme mother board with a Realtek High Definition Audio system. To my dismay the stereo mix has been disabled and even worse so, when enabled it still does not respond to sounds. Is there a way to get it to work again? 64762